OnePlus is one of the Popular Smartphone brands. If you once unlock the bootloader unlock, then you might lose the warranty of your Device warranty based on your company. So, Some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader. After unlock the Bootloader you can Access Room and easy to install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM on your OnePlus Smartphone.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the bootloader of any OnePlus device. Today, we will teach you “How to Unlock Bootloader on Any OnePlus Devices” in a very appropriate party performed by beginners.
Why Unlock the bootloader?
Suppose you want To Unlock the Bootloader of any OnePlus Smartphone. Moreover, once you unlock the OnePlus Smartphone’s Bootloader, you can customize your Device Accordingly And accessible to Root. After Unlocking the Bootloader, you can Easy to Root Smartphone. You can install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM.
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
- After Unlocking the Bootloader, you can Easy to Root Smartphone
- You can install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM
- –Quick Disclaimer
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download and Extract ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Any OnePlus Device
- First, Download and extract the fastboot tool in a folder, Through the above-Given link.
- Then, download and install the OnePlus USB Driver on your computer.
- In Device, you need to enable the USB debugging.
- Now, Enable ‘Developer Options’ by going to ‘About the Phone.’
- And tapping builds number 7 times and Opens the Developer option.
- Enable the USB debugging and also enable OEM to unlock from Developer Options -> Enabled ‘OEM Unlocking.’
- After that, Switch Off your smartphone and restart into Fastboot mode by pressing Power and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Connect your Smartphone to the PC via using a USB cable.
- Go to the ADB folder, press the shift button + right mouse button, and then select the Command window.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any OnePlus Smartphone.
fastboot oem unlock
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After, type the following command to boot the Smartphone.
- The phone will take some time to boot, and all the data will be erased.
- You have Successfully Unlocked the bootloader of any OnePlus Smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that this Article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully Unlock Bootloader of Any OnePlus Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.