To access Samsung cloud from computer read this guide. Samsung Cloud is a cloud storage service for a South Korean manufacturer. This is the perfect place to store information if you own a Galaxy smartphone. If you have a Samsung device, it is recommended that you create a account with Samsung Cloud and use it. Here you can easily and quickly perform backup and restore data, synchronize access to them from different Galaxy devices. If the device has problems, you can reset the settings and then restore the system from a backup. However, many people have questions about how to access Samsung cloud from a personal computer.
Can I access the Samsung Cloud from my computer?
If you stop using Samsung smartphones or tablets, can I return my photos and other files from the cloud?To find out the answer to this question, I had to contact the Samsung Cloud support team. The answer was that for reasons of security of access to the Samsung Cloud from the computer there. We can assume that security here is not the main role and Samsung is trying its best to make use of its mobile devices.
However, inquiring minds have found a way to circumvent the ban. In the Samsung Cloud, you can store different types of files, but in this case, the solution is designed to access photos.
Steps to Access Samsung Cloud from Computer
This method is quite official. There is an application produced by Samsung itself, which will allow you to access photos from your computer.
• Download the PC Gallery program from this link .
• After installation on the computer, launch the application and click on the avatar in the upper right corner of the screen.
• Enter the information to enter the Samsung Cloud account.
• After that, the photos will be synced. The synchronization process can be seen by clicking on the avatar.
• When the synchronization is complete, all the images stored in the Samsung Cloud will be displayed.
• On the left side you will see a list of folders and albums for quick access to them.