We are back with something amazing in our hand for Motorola Moto G3 Turbo users. Motorola Moto G3 Turbo users can now upgrade to Android Oreo via crDroid OS custom ROM. You can now install crDroid OS Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo to install android Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo . In future, who knows that Motorola Moto G3 Turbo will get an android Oreo update officially but till now there are no such official statements about the device so Custom ROMs are the only way to get Android Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo . If you want to install crDroid Os Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo then you must follow this guide carefully.
crDroid is a well known name in custom ROMs, crDroid OS Oreo is a stable custom ROM for Motorola Moto G3 Turbo . Installing crDroid OS Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo is safe and easy. Motorola Moto G3 Turbo is an amazing device in it’s price range so, crDroid will work better on this device. crDroid OS Oreo is made with perfection for Motorola Moto G3 Turbo and it has been tested quite well on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo , You can trust crDroid to work smoothly on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo .There are no major bugs reported till yet in this ROM because this custom ROM is stable with Motorola Moto G3 Turbo . Install crDroid OS Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo by following our guide.
We have prepared this guide step by step so that you can follow it easily plus we have added the direct downloading links for the file which you will need in order to install crDroid OS Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo . For more detailed information about android Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo read this article from tip to toe.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Now proceed to Install crDriod OS Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo .
Android Oreo 8.0 and It’s features
Android Oreo is the latest version of android, Android Oreo has been designed perfectly to support the new generation of smartphone, like it has an option switch on or off the notch and navigation buttons which is quite amazing. You get a bunch of features in the android Oreo, so it’s better than any previous android version available and you should install it on your smartphone to make it better in terms of performance, features and looks. Most common features of android Oreo has been listed below.
Android Oreo Features
- Notifications Channels
- Multi-Display Support
- Picture In A Picture mode
- New Wi-Fi Features and options
- Better Icons pack
- Background Limits
Things to know Before
- Install the latest Motorola Moto G3 Turbo USB Driver for Windows and MAC
- Charge your phone to 60-70% before following this guide
- Take a complete backup (Important)
- Follow each and every step carefully as missing any step could brick your device and you won’t be able to get it back.
- Unlock Motorola Moto G3 Turbo bootloader first and then install TWRP before proceeding.
How to install crDroid OS Oreo on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo
- You must read the things to know before section first before install crDroid on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo
- First of all download the custom ROM and save it on your SD card (not in internal storage)
- Now boot Motorola Moto G3 Turbo into TWRP mode by pressing the power button with volume + button.
- Once you are booted into TWRP recovery select wipe and then perform a factory reset by swiping the blue slider
- Now go back to the TWRP menu and select install
- Then search for the custom ROM which you have downloaded.
- Select the file and install it.
- Wait for sometime until the custom ROM is installed correctly
- Done!! Reboot after the successful installation of crDroid on Motorola Moto G3 Turbo
If you have any queries related to this article please drop them down in the comment section below.