Google has announced Android 11 Beta 1 For Pixels Devices. You can download it on devices such as Vivo Nex 3s while the Oppo was the first company to reveal, which followed by OnePlus, Xiaomi, Poco, and Realme.
The Vivo Nex 3S 5G is the latest flagships in China, which launched in March 2020. under the hood, the device will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc paired with Adreno 650 GPU. It coupled with an 8GB of Ram, and the device inevitably comes with a UFS 3.0 storage. But still, having Android 11 Beta 1 available on this device that help out developers in the Chinese region. The apps and games they develop will flawlessly compatible with the latest Android version, and It rolls out for the public.
- The new media player can show multiple music/podcast apps at once
- Emergency Alerts in Spanish, better Do Not Disturb support
- Android 11 ‘zooms’ your wallpaper when you access notifications
- Darker dark theme on the home screen
- Dark colourful icons in the Settings app
New Notification Shade UI
Another Android Developer Preview comes with the New Notification Shade UI. There is a Notification to Gap Between each Notification Section and Lots of Clear Section, which looks like a very good Notification Shade UI.
Screen Recorder UI
In Android 11, Adds A new Screen Recording UI That Allows You to Customize Screen Recording and Gives some Basic Controls Including Capacity to Show On-screen Touch and Record Microphone Audio. Meanwhile, If Recording Will Start, then Show Countdown.
Notification History Shortcuts
On Android 11, if you can Swipe the Notification and then try to remember what it was? Well, the new update from Android 11 having a great new shortcut in your notification shade. You need to Enable the Notification of History From the Settings. Then you can just swipe down and right into your whole notification history with just a few buttons.
Known Bugs in Android 11 Beta 1
- The under-display fingerprint sensor does not work
- The front lift camera is not available on Android 11 Beta 1.
- Status Bar icons display exception: screen corner and camera notch are overlapped with the icon.
- The Google Chrome does not show any existing Google account sign-in on first boot.
How to Install Android 11 Beta on Vivo iQOO 3
- First, Download the Android 11 Beta from Above Link
- If you have downloaded this file on the computer, then transfer it from the computer to the mobile.
- Now, Go to Settings > System Update > Local Update Setting.
- After that, Select the Package and Click Update Now
Download Android 11 Beta 1 for Vivo Nex 3s
|Vivo Nex 3s||Update File||Downgrade File|
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains helpful to you and worth your time. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any queries, share with us know in the comment section below.