Download and install crdroid 7 on Xiaomi Mi 8SE: You guys must be excited about the new features of Android 11 and waiting to try those features on your Xiaomi Mi 8SE. But you guys don’t have to worry about anything as we’re here for you to help you take the experience of the latest Android 11 by installing a custom ROM which is based on the Android 11 platform. Now you would ask which custom ROM would be best for your Xiaomi Mi 8SE. You can go with the latest crdroid 7 as it’s perfect for this device and loaded with a lot of cool features of Android 11. There are a lot of other custom ROM available for this but I would personally recommend you to give this ROM a shot, we assure you it will not Bore you.
Key Features of crDroid 7
Notification history– You might sometimes clear all your useless notifications from the clear all button and later on think that some of them were actually important for you but now they’re gone!
Well, this will not happen with the new Android 11 feature of this rom, As you can now see the Notification history and read the important ones again. You can turn this feature ONN or OFF by your own choice.
Automatic screen recording feature– There are many programs to record your screen in android stores but now you will find a built-in function to do that, you can also add it to your notification panel to do some quick action, So now you can record anything instantly by just a button added in your Notification panel.
The conversation is now a priority – Chat notifications are now split and treated as a priority now, which is one of the amazing features of this update as your important conversations will now be considered more important by your device.
Dark theme Scheduling– This feature was introduced in the Android 10 update where you can set your device on Dark mode or normal mode according to your preferences. But now you can also schedule its ONN and OFF time by your choice, like you can schedule a dark theme to turn on or off when the sun sets or rises. You can also set up a custom schedule for dark mode activation if you wish.
There are a lot of other exciting features about this ROM like better media controls, easy and quick smart devices control and more privacy for enterprise users.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be over 80 percent before you can follow this guide
- This guide is for Xiaomi Mi 8SE only. Do not download this on any other device
- First, download the required files in the download section and continue
- Do not skip any steps as missing any step can brick your smartphone, and you may not be able to find it.
- Download and install crdroid 7 on Xiaomi Mi 8SE
- Gapps For Andriod 11-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
Download and install crdroid 7 on Xiaomi Mi 8SE
This guide is divided into three sections, so follow it accordingly without skipping anything mentioned.
Unlock the bootloader
First of all, you have to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t know how to do it, then we will explain it to you here. In order to unlock the bootloader of any Meizu device, you have to get permission to unlock the bootloader on your Meizu device. In case you don’t know a thing about how to do it just follow this guide on how to unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi 8SE.
Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi 8SE
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 8SE.
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the ADB folder. To download the TWRP for your device, follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to the ADB folder and hold shift and right-click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
ADB reboot bootloader
- Once you’re into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- fastboot reboot
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
How to install Install Crdroid 7 on Xiaomi Mi 8SE
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed.
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode Once you are booted into TWRP mode, Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then select system, data, Dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Install crdroid 7 zip file. Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Install gapps for crdroid 7 zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it. Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Install crdroid Andriod 11 GApps on your device
- Done!! That’s all on how to download and Install crdroid Andriod 11 on Xiaomi Mi 8SE.
After following this guide if you have any questions let us know in the comments section. We will try to find you as soon as possible. If you have followed the guide successfully, then you will get the expected results. Share and follow our awesome post blog.