You all must be tired of using those unstable custom ROM on your device that’s why you are now here to find how to revert to stock ROMs if you are trying to find the correct guide on how to Download and Install Stock ROM on BLU C6X then you have landed on the right webpage. Today we will tell you about how to Download and Install Stock ROM on BLU C6X. Installing stock ROMs on any device is as easy as installing any custom ROM on the same device just the steps are different. If you follow the same procedure as you have followed while installing the custom ROM, then the results might not be satisfying.
You might be confused about switching back to the stock ROM. Well, allow us to clear all your doubts. Stock ROMs are way better than the custom ROMs. If you have this question in your mind that what is better for your device a stock ROM or a custom ROM then we will recommend you to stay with the Stock ROM. According to our experience and research, Stock ROMs performs better than any custom ROM. Stock ROMs may have the outdated version of the android and features in it, but still, it’s the most stable ROM your smartphone can get. You must be thinking of how a stock ROM can be better than any custom ROM well here. We have something that might interest you.
Custom ROMs Vs Stock ROMs
Not a single custom ROM can beat a Stock ROM for a particular device in terms of stability and security. If you are using a stock ROM, then you are safer than the users who are using the Custom ROM on the other hand. Custom ROMs can easily be hacked or penetrated by cybercriminals which meant you are at a higher risk of being a victim while using the custom ROMs. Well, there are some exceptions in the custom ROMs which are quite secured than the Stock ROM of a particular device, but generally, a stock ROM is more secured than a custom ROM.
Stock ROM is built by a team of professional developers who are trained professionally to make a stock ROM. You can’t find any bug in a Stock ROM generally because it is tested by the developers before the official release. There are some apps that cannot work on custom ROMs, like Google pay and some other payment apps because they know how less secure a custom ROM is. Till now you must have some points that why a stock ROM is much better than any custom ROM for a particular device.
Follow this guide to know more about how to Download and Install Stock ROM on BLU C6X. We have prepared this guide step by step so that you won’t face any problem while following this guide. Follow each step mentioned in this guide carefully to get the expected results. If you miss any step, you can end up damaging your device completely, so follow the guide carefully.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
Our blog is all about Andriod and technology, visit it regularly to know some amazing and new stuff.
- Keep your device’s battery charged above 70%.
- Don’t rush while following the guide, make sure not to skip any step
- First, download all the required files from the download section then proceed to follow this guide.
- You need a PC or laptop to follow this guide
- Take a backup of your device to be on the safe side.
- Device Name: BLU C6X
- Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Firmware Version: BLU_C090P_V8.1.G.04.00_GENERIC
SP flash Tool-Download
Stock Firmware File for BLU C6X-Download
Download and Install Stock ROM on BLU C6X
We have prepared this guide step by step so that you can follow it easily. Follow the guide without missing anything written in this guide. These steps will allow you to Download and Install Stock ROM on BLU C6X
- First of all download the required files from the download section
- Now open your PC and install the VCOM drivers
- After downloading and extracting the SP flash tool folder look for flashtool.exe and double click on it to open that
- Now in the SP flash tool window, Open the Download tab located at the top.
- You will see some options like Download agent and scatter-loading, In the Download Agent you have to open MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is located inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- Now in the Scatter-loading, you have to load the Scatter file which is kept inside the Stock Rom Zip. (Now, If you have already extracted, you will find a file which is named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – here these XXXX is the model number of Mediatek processor
- Then load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Select the Download button.
- Now to start the Flashing process, you have to switch off your smartphone and now to boot it into the download mode you have to hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together, once the device is in the downloading mode connect it to PC/Laptop via USB Cable.
- After the phone connects successfully, Installation will begin, Wait for some time.
- After the installation has completed, you can see a green button on your PC or Laptop
- Disconnect your smartphone and restart it.
- If the device boots into the stock ROM then Enjoy!! Otherwise, follow the steps correctly again.
This is all about download and Install Stock ROM on BLU C6X. If you have issues in following this guide, then you can comment them down in the comment section. You can mail us your query if you want. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Keep visiting here to know more about your device.