Download FRP Bypass apk: One of the biggest fears we have today is losing our smartphone. In order to provide better protection to your data, Google introduced a security protection method called Factory Reset Protection(FRP). FRP is designed to make sure that someone can’t just wipe and factory reset your phone. But it becomes a problem if you sell, trade, or even give away a phone without factory resetting it, though.
How Factory Reset Protection is that you need to be signed-in with the owner’s account of the phone in order to reset it. In short, to factory reset your phone, I need to have your login credentials. This is a problem that you face in older Android smartphones. In modern Android smartphones, there is no such problem as long as your factory reset your device using the factory reset option in the setting menu. This automatically removes all the accounts associated to your device, thus, frees the phone from the Factory Reset Protection.
How to turn off Factory Reset Protection
But in order to avoid this inconvenience, it is advised to turn off Factory Reset Protection before selling your smartphone. Here is how to turn off Factory Reset Protection on your device:
- Open your Device Settings and Make Sure to Remove all sorts of lock screen protection you have, passcode, fingerprint, etc.
- After that, remove all the Google account logged into your phone. Make sure to sync your data with your Google account to prevent data loss.
- If you have removed all the Google Accounts successfully, you can Factory Reset Your Device without any hassle.
But what if it’s too late? If you have bought a phone which has Factory Reset Protection enable and now you can’t get pass the device setup screen, Here is an easy method to bypass Factory Reset Protection the only thing you need to download is the Easy FRP Bypass APK File on your device:
Download FRP Bypass apk
- Go to the WiFi Screen and select Add Network.
- Type in some words and then select Share/Assist.
- Now select Message and in Message again type https://youtube.com and send it to 123.
- Now Click on the link you send, and this will open in the browser. If it redirects you to the YouTube App, then from the YouTube menu, select Privacy and terms then, select Chrome to open.
- Then in the browser, type in the following link: https://romprovider.com/frpbypass/
- Download Google Account Manager and Install it on your device.
- Download and Install Easy FRP Bypass APK File.
- Open Easy FRP Bypass APK File and log in with a new account.
- Press The Power Button and Restart Your Device, and you are Done.
Now you’ll be able to bypass the Factory Reset Protection and use your device without any hassle. After the device is set up, you can log in with your own Gmail account and use it without any worries. Make sure to backup all your data before the factory resetting your device in order to prevent any data loss.