Most of the Android smartphones tablets come with Qualcomm powered chipset, and if you want to flash your device, then you require the flash image loader tool that helps you to flash your device if you are looking for a QFIL tool also known as Qualcomm flash image tool for your device.
Today we are going to share a little bit of knowledge and help you with downloading the latest version QFil chor download version18.104.22.168, which is the latest at currently supported tool for the latest Qualcomm devices. Also included the downloading link and installation go, and that helps you with some of the most important things that you have to remember before you proceed.
- If you are not aware of the Qualcomm flash image loader, then let me tell you that it is an application that is developed for your Windows devices.
- Where it supports Windows XP Vista, Windows Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- It helps you to flash stock firmware such as custom recoveries such as TWRP, CWM, and more.
Not to mention, it is quite simple and easy to remember even for beginners. We have also included the details and feature alongside the system requirement and download the link for further assistance.
What is Qualcomm Flash Image Loader?
The Qualcomm flash image loader is also known as the QFiL tool, which designed for Android customization on device buy flashing custom stock from were on all the Qualcomm power Soc. Where this software is used to operate on Windows system, and there you do not have to into technical knowledge. Meanwhile, hit make the process easier to flash the stock firmware on your device. As we already mentioned, this tool is supportable on all the major Windows platforms, including window Vista to Windows 10.
In simple word, the Qualcomm flash image loader is an application that helps you to connect your Android smartphone or tablet to your PC for or more customization based on your preference, which includes flashing stock ROM and more features to your existing device that did not go to Adopt the latest functionality that you might be looking forward to.
What are the features of the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool?
There were a lot of features that come with the Qualcomm flash image loader tool, but we have mentioned some of the highlights that you need to know. This brings Core-functional features that you might consider as the primary feature of this tool.
- First thing first, the portable application, where do portable applications refer to the simplicity of installing the application on your computer. Where you do not have to know a lot of technical detail that should be important before you flash your device. How are you all have to do is download the latest Qualcomm flash image loader that supported for your device and kindly have to extract the Qualcomm flash image loader tool. Even installing is quite easy. All you have to do is to download and double click on the file to open and install, and after that, you are ready to start your flashing process.
Flashing Stock Firmware
This feature that most of the user has been using for, where the Qualcomm flash image loader allows users to flash stock firmware on any Qualcomm Soc powered smartphone. Not to mention, it would not work for any other chipset except for Qualcomm, and it worked on both Android smartphones and tablets.
Quite easy and handy to use
It’s not a very big file to download, but the work is done appreciatable due to its compatibility e and helps you load the correct firmware file to QFil application. In the end, functionally flashlight properly on your device. Moreover, You only need to select the correct stock ROM and choose the MBN file to the stock ROM folder to choose load XMI and flash it.
- Flash recovery
if you have frustrated with your stock ROM that comes initially installed on your device, but having a problem with junk file or for any other reason, you need to flash any custom recovery or stock recovery using this tool. Where you only just have to use that correct recovery image file with .img extension, and you can install any popular TWRP or CWM recovery using the QFiL tool.
Logfile to check errors
if you have any problem with your device and you Hara developers. Then, it seems to be quite useful to find any error or bug on a device. There were a lot of developers that use this tool to figure out the built-in lock file for the user and to check the error log while flashing the stock firmware. Hair since the file actually flashing make it easier to find critical errors and issues. Alongside advance user or a developer to fix it later or reported to the manufacturer.
Download Qualcomm flash image loader
it’s easy to download by the following link up and down below, and Qualcomm chipset power devices for only supports including smartphone or tablet.
|QFiL Flash Image Loader 22.214.171.124||Download|
|Qualcomm Flash Image Loader 126.96.36.199||Download|
- DQFiL tool that you had downloaded work only supportable by Qualcomm power device with the devive not for proceeding on MediaTek, Exynos, Kirin, or any other processor.
- Your device should be at least 60% or above charged. So, if the process takes longer, you do not run out of battery.
- To install the Qualcomm and flash to you need Windows system & USB cable supported by your device to connect each other.
- Ensure you have a backup of your data without root because you might lose your data.
- Enable the USB debugging from your developer’s setting, which you can find in your device setting Android developer option.
We are not responsible for any kind of error or damage that occurs while flashing your device. Regional on the news are not responsible; please add your own risk.
How you can install and use Qualcomm flash image loader tool.
It is quite simple and easy e to install by following the instruction and steps given down below.
- Starting word download and install Qualcomm driver that we have been provided above the guide. It has required if you are using the Qualcomm flash image loader tool on your Windows laptop or PC.
- After that, you have to download the QFil zip file format. Then, extracted it on your computer based on your preferable folder.
- Then open the folder and click on the QFil application file.
- Now you have to open the QFil file and launch it on your computer.
- Now you have to switch off your smartphone or tablet. Then, use the USB cable to connect your device with PC. At the same time, you have to press and hold the volume up button.
- After that, you have to click on the browser option. Then, Select the stock ROM file that you have downloaded and browse through. QFiL tool.
- Once you browse and select correctly from where you have to choose the download button. Then, start the installation process. (Likewise, it takes 10 to 15 minutes depending on the flashing speed.)
- The window installation process is ongoing; you do not have to interrupt in between.
- When the flashing process is completed, your device will automatically reboot.
- That’s right, your friend, where is successfully installed. That’s right, your friend where is successfully installed on your device.
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains helpful for you and what your time. Replay you have not successfully installed the firmware on your device using Qualcomm flash image loader.
Thanks for being with us. We like to know your opinion and feedback. If there is any query, let us know in the comment section below.