OneDrive is an online cloud storage resolution granted by Microsoft. It’s just like Dropbox, Google Drive or any other cloud storage service. It has emerged from the earlier existing SkyDrive, a service provided to the people using the Windows Hotmail/Live to store their files. Microsoft presents an app for all devices/OSs for the OneDrive and has the assistance offered to the people with Windows Live email statements. Many Time you will face a som problem in OnDrive Like Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10. Read this Article carefully, to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10.
Today we will share a bit of knowledge to help you with some of its technical conditions to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10? It’s focus feature, and purpose is its ability to put up to 1 TB of files for Office 365 users (5 GB for ‘FREE’ users) into all the places you want to work with them and then keep them synchronized all time.
Fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows
This article will tell you two methods to Fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10.
Method 1: Reset OneDrive
Many times a corrupted or missing cache of the program can make multiple issues with the system performance.
- First, Open the Run
- Then, Press Windows + R keys to open the Run.
- Now, Type the following command in Run and Enter to perform it:
- After that, start the reset process of the OneDrive on your Windows 10.
- When Done it, the Microsoft OneDrive will automatically relaunch.
- Still, if the OneDrive doesn’t relaunch automatically. So you can perform the below command to run.
- Lastly, you can attempt obtaining or downloading files from OneDrive.
Method 2: Map a Network Drive as SharePoint Document Library
If method 1 Doesn’t work, You can try the Second method to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows if you cannot download all the files from OneDrive then, you a network drive for the SharePoint Document Library.
- Open the Microsoft OneDrive website on your web browser (Like Chrome)
- Go to Sign-in page and enter to Email and password to Sign in.
- Now, Go to the file library that you want to access or Download it.
- After, Copy the URL (link) of the file/folder from the address bar.
- Now, Open the File Explorer on Window (Press window Key+ E)
- Then, Right-click on the Network category from the left Side.
- After that, Click the Map network drive.
- Now you canSee Connect to a Website that you can use to store your documents and pictures and Click it.
- Now, the network location wizard will open.
- Click on Next button.
- Now Click Choose a custom network location then click next button.
- After that, paste the URL.
- Now, remove the HTTP:// from URL and click on Next button.
- Then, Give a name for the network location you want. By default, the name will continue the same OneDrive Document Library.
- Click on Next and then Finish it.
- Then open the PowerShell (Admin) Form, right-click on the Start menu.
- Click Windows PowerShell (Admin).
- Now, copy the following command and after paste in the Windows PowerShell window and hit Enter to perform it:
Get-Content -Path $_.FullName -first 1 | Out-Null
- When Done it, restart your computer to apply changes.
- That’s it!
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How can you fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more related articles on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable