The PlayStation Eye is digital camera gear, comparable to a webcam, for the PlayStation 3. The technology utilises computer vision and gesture recognition to process images taken by the camera. That you can use with your PC or Laptop externally. The PS3 Eye Camera uses as a video chatting interface, with a 120 frames-per-second camera. That produces sharp images and video. Still, if users install this camera on their PC or laptop, they come beyond this problem need to install the driver, and for some cause, the camera but does not show to work after you install the driver.
The PlayStation Eye can capture the usual video with 640×480 pixels video resolution (max) at 60 FPS, and 320×240 pixels at 120 FPS with a wide-angle len, which is “four times the resolution” “two times the frame-rate” of the EyeToy, according to Sony. Today we will share a bit of knowledge to help you with some of its technical conditions to fix Driver Issue on PlayStation Eye Cam Model: SLEH-00448. it comes with 5v power consumption, and USB 2.0 connectivity.s. Moreover, there has in-built microphones, etc.
Fix PlayStation Eye Cam Model: SLEH-00448 Driver Issue
- First, Download the CL-Eye Driver for your PC/Laptop from Download Here.
- After that, open the Download Folder and double-click on the executable (exe).
- Now, CL-Eye Driver Setup wizard will appear on your Screen.
- Then, Click on I Agree and follow the Step to install the driver completely.
- After that, find the CL-Eye Test application (desktop shortcut) on your desktop/laptop screen.
- Now, connect your PlayStation Eye Cam Model: SLEH-00448 webcam to the computer/laptop.
- Then after, Right-click on the CL-Eye Test Application and Click Run as administrator.
- If prompted by UAC (User Account Control), click on Yes to allow
- Now, your CL-Eye Test application is open, you Cam work properly
- you have Succesfully Fix Driver Issue on PlayStation Eye Cam.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to fix PlayStation Eye Cam Model: SLEH-00448 Driver Issue”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more related articles on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable