When OnePlus 5T was launched, many people appreciated the function of unlocking face and the good thing is that the device was largely bought because of this feature only. However, users of OnePlus 3 and 3T can now enjoy the same thing. OnePlus recently provided Android Oreo updates for both devices, and it has now been recognized that OnePlus 3 and 3T can enable the face unlock features very easily.
Guide To Activate Oneplus 5T Face Unlock Feature On Oneplus 3 and 3T
- First, unlock the screen of your device
- Open Settings and scroll down to find the option “Security & Fingerprint”
- Tap this option and press the “Smart Unlock” option again on the device security tab.
- The Smart Unlock option offers 5 different ways to unlock the device. these are:
- On-body detection
- Trusted places
- Trusted devices
- Trusted face
- Trusted voice
You must choose the fourth number and the trusted face to configure the face unlock function.
- You must make sure that you are at a place that has a decent amount of light. It should not be too bright and not too weak. This is necessary to ensure that the device recognizes and records your face correctly.
- Hold the camera at eye level.
- You will see that the phone will recognize your face in the same way as OnePlus 5T.
This is how you can activate the OnePlus 5T face unlock function on OnePlus 3 and 3T simply. As you can see, this guide is simple and there is not much to do. It should be mentioned here that you can only take advantage of this feature if you have already updated your device on Android Oreo. Although this function works the same as in the case of OnePlus 5T, it should be noted that in the case of OnePlus 3 and 3T, this would not take you to the home screen of the device after unlocking of the device.