Widgets are a crucial aspect of home screen customization. You can visualize them as “at-a-glance” views of an app’s most valuable data and functionality that is available right from the user’s home screen. Users can move widgets beyond their home screen panels, and, if supported, resize them to tailor the whole of information within a widget to their partiality.
This page presents an introduction to the various types of widgets you might require creating and some layout principles to follow. To start building an app widget, know Make an App Widget. Today we are going to learn about “How to add and remove widgets or lock screen, Home Screen on iOS.” So you can Follow the Simple Steps.
How to add widgets or lock screen, Home Screen on iOS
- First, swipe to the right on your iPhone Lock or Home screen.
- Now, Tap Edit at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, find the widget that you require adding to your Lock or Home screen.
- Now, tap the ‘+’ green icon and also Select Widget you to require adding.
- Finally, you have added all your widgets.
- After That, Tap the Done button in the top right corner.
How to remove a widget Lock Screen, Home screen
- If you want to remove a widget from your iPhone Lock Screen, Home screen.
- Now Again, Swipe to the right on your iPhone Lock or Home screen.
- After That, Tap Edit at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, find the widget that you need to remove.
- Tap the red ‘-’ icon Instead of a ‘+’ icon.
- Then, tap that icon you want to remove the widget.
- Finally, tap Done.
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains helpful to you and worth your time. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any queries, share with us know in the comment section below.