If you are using Google Stadia Pro free trial version, it’s time to estimate if the game streaming service is worth $9.99 a month. So Today, we guide “how to cancel your Google Stadia Pro subscription from your Android or computer”.
Before you cancel your membership, note that you will be giving up all of the advantages that Stadia Pro offers. In addition to losing your streaming quality down to 1080p/60fps from 4K/60fps HDR with 5.1 surround sound. Also, you also miss access to any free games and add-ons that you’ve required during your subscription period.
- You’ll be dropping access to any games that you claimed for free while being a member of Stadia Pro.
- You can continue playing any games that you purchased outright.
- You’ll be restricted to a 1080p stream with stereo sound, instead of 4K and 5.1 surrounds.
How to cancel your Stadia Pro subscription From Android
- First, Open the Google Stadia Pro and Tap the Stadia avatar placed in the top right corner of your phone’s display.
- Next, tap the “Purchases & Subscriptions” button placed the same top of the list.
- After that, click the “Purchases & Subscriptions” button
- Now, select the “Cancel Subscription” button
- The studio Pro app rundown of everything that will happen if you cancel your subscription. If you’re sure that you want to end your membership, tap the “Yes, cancel” button.
- Click the “Yes, cancel” button to confirm your action.
Your Google Stadia Pro subscription will now automatically be cancelled after your current billing period. After that date, you will lose access to the freebies and improved streaming performance.
How to Cancel Google Stadia Pro From Google Chrome, Window, Mac
- First Open Web Browser on your PC.
- Then, Go to Stadia Website and click your Stadia avatar in the top right corner of the browser screen.
In the drop-down menu
- After that, click “Stadia settings.”
- Next, hit “Purchases & subscriptions.”
- On the next screen, you’ll clearly notice your purchases and subscriptions.
- After that, click the unsubscribe from Stadia Pro, hit “Unsubscribe.”
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully learned about “How to cancel your Google Stadia Pro subscription from your Android or computer”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.