Finally, Facebook has added one of the fascinating features “Create new Messenger Room using WhatsApp web and desktop version.” Facebook has integrated Messenger Room, and Video Conferencing features that allow chatting 50 Members in a Single chat.
Messenger Rooms allow you to call and spend time together with family, friends, and people you share interests with. Using the Messenger app or by opening the Messenger website in your smartphone or web browser, you can create rooms where larger groups can be on a video chat. You can then send invite links to your contacts and group chats in WhatsApp. So, they can join these rooms, even if they don’t have a Facebook account or the Messenger app.
Today, We share a little bit of knowledge “How to create a new Messenger Room Using WhatsApp Web.” So just follow the simple step To create a messenger room.
- Make sure to update your latest WhatsApp on your Smartphone
- Active Intenret connection
- You have Must Facebook Login Credentials
How to use Messenger Rooms
- First, Open the WhatsApp Web or Desktop
- Then Click the Burger Menu (Three-Dotted)
- After that, click create a Room
Alternatively, you can also open a group chat ->Attach
- Now, Click Continue in Messenger on the pop-up. This will Redirect the Messanger Website in your Default Browser.
- Then, log in to your Facebook Login Credentials. After Click the Try it Button.
- Now, Click the on the Create Room as (name) Button
- After that, click the copy button by the room link Field
- Now, share the Click Group or with anyone to add to the Room.
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains informative for you, and that you have successfully learned about “How to create a new Messenger Room using WhatsApp Web”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.