Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed. Telegram is a secure messaging app that allows end-to-end encryption to keep your communications. It is one of the most popular immediate messaging apps from Place to Another. Now, WhatsApp updating its policies. So, Telegram is a great WhatsApp alternative if you use it. However, the WhatsApp policy change has given people more conscious of online retreat. Several people are switching to more secure chat apps such as Signal. Here’s How to Delete Telegram Account Permanently Step by Steps.
The service also implements end-to-end encrypted video calling, VoIP, file sharing and many other features. It was initially started for iOS on 14 August 2013 and Android in October 2013.
How to Permanently Delete Telegram Account
There are some ways you can delete your Telegram account through application or web browser. In this article, we will be considering both the methods here. In this Article, you can read Schedule Telegram Account Deletion or Delete Telegram Account Immediately.
Method 1: Schedule Telegram Account Deletion
Unfortunately, there is no option to delete Telegram within the app permanently. In first Methods, you can Schedule Telegram Account Deletion
- First, open the telegram Application,
- Now, tap on ‘Settings’ and then go to ‘Privacy and Security’.
- Scroll to the If Away For option.
Now, you can take between 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. You can then delete your Telegram app after selecting. Telegram will permanently delete your Account from its servers.
Delete Telegram Account Instantly
In this method you can Delete Telegram Account InstantlyFortunately, you can directly delete your Telegram account. Still, you will have to use a web browser (Like Chrome, etc.)
- On your browser on your Mobile or Computer.
- Type the Telegram and go to the Telegram account management page.
- After that, log in your account with your phone number.
- Then, Click on ‘Delete account’.
- Now, List a reason why leaving Telegram.
- After that, click on Delete My Account.
- You will notice a confirmation dialog box pop up,
- Then, click on ‘Yes, delete my account’.
- That’s It.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Delete Telegram Account Permanently Step by Steps”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more related articles on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us.