Google recently released its latest Android 11 operating system, but it’s currently in the Beta State and means the Trial Version. This means Google’s Android 11 Developer preview comes with a lot of bugs that remain to be fixed and that’s what Developer preview comes with some bugs, and it’s always been unstable to use. Meanwhile, some users are expected to be downgraded from the Android version’s stable Downgrade Android 11 to Android 10.
Not to mention, you have to consider and know some significant features that were unstable and would not work as well. However, today we are going to share a bit of help with downgrading the Android update from Android 11 to Android 10.
- Ensure that you have a proper backup before you upgrade or downgrade Android updates in case you might lose data.
- Downgrading requires wiping-up mobile data, and it takes a couple of minutes to vet complete the process.
- Charge your device at least 69% or upper so it would not create any conflict in between process due to low battery.
- This article method primarily for Windows users, Linux and macOS, vary depending upon version and method.
- 1 X USB Cable
- Android USB Driver
- Unlock Bootloader
- Download and Install ADB Platform Tool
How to Downgrade Android 10 from Android 11
- Download the latest Android SDK Platform Tools and Install it.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking
- Download the compatible factory image
- Boot into Bootloader
- Unlock the Bootloader
- Enter the Flash Command
- Reboot your Device
Download and Install Android SDK Platform Tool
You are required to download the latest Android SDK platform Tool to downgrade your Device From Android 11 to Android 10. Download the latest Android SDK Platform Tool and then after unzipped the Platform tool package.
Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
First, you are required to enable the Developer Mode on your device
- Go to Settings, then tap on the About
- You can see the Build Number.
- Now, you must Continuously tap on the “Build Number” until Appear confirms that you have Developer Options enabled.
- Open the Developer Mode from Settings and then Scroll Down and Enable the “OEM Unlocking” as well as Enable the USB Debugging and Select “Allow USB Debugging” option.
Download the Factory Image
- This is Important to the Processor for Downgrade Android 10 From Android 11. You Required to Download the Accurate Factory Image for Your Device. You can open the link, which carries all Factory Images for Pixel and Nexus Devices.
- Note: Extract all Files Factory Images inside the Main Platform Tools Folder. (Do not Extract inside a sub-folder)
Boot Into Bootloader
First, Connect your Device to your Windows Laptop or PC. Open the Platform-tools Folder, then Select the Address bar of Platform Tool. Now Type CMD inside the Address bar and hit the enter Button (OR Press Shift+Right Button inside the Platform-Tool, and click the Open PowerShell Window Here.)
Now Enter the Command CMD or PowerShell
adb reboot bootloader
Now that your device will be Load Bootloader.
Unlock the Bootloader
This is Necessary for the Flashing Process. If you do not unlock the Bootloader, then you won’t be able to Downgrade Android 10 From Android 11. Simple Way to Unlock the Bootloader, Just Follow the CMD Command.
fastboot flashing unlock
Now, an SMS on your Screen warns you that unlocking the bootloader may cause device instability. Using the volume keys, choose the “Unlock the bootloader” option and confirm your selection by pressing the power button. Restart your Pixel. Make sure that the backup data Before all Steps, In this process, will wipe out your device.
After this Process, Skip the Setup Starting process, you need to re-enable the USB debugging for the Flashing. Then again connect your device to your Windows Laptop or PC
Now, once again boot into the Bootloader
adb reboot fastboot
Enter the Flash Command
Simply run the Following Command in CMD
Note: Until the process is completed, please do not Remove USB cable
As part of this process, your device will now begin the process of downgrading Android 11 to Android 10. After New Minutes, the process has finished and now Leave the Command Prompt.
Relock the Bootloader (Optional)
This process is optional if you re-lock the Bootloader. Now, Once Again Skip the Setup and Re-enable the USB debugging and also Enable the OEM Unlock.
Make sure to connect your device to your Windows Laptop and PC. Open the CMD from Platform-Tool Address Bar, Type CMD and Press Enter Button.
Now Type These Commands in CMD
adb Reboot Bootloader
Now Re-lock the Bootloader using these Command
adb Flashing lock
On your device, press Volume Key, Scroll to “lock the Bootloader” and Tap Power Button to accept.
Note: This Process will wipe to all your data
Reboot Your Device
Now, leave the Command Prompt and remove the USB Cable. Reboot your Device and Successfully Downgrade Android 10 From Android 11.
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains helpful to you and what your time is. Replay that you have not successfully downgraded Android 11 to Android 10 on your device.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your opinion and feedback. If you have any query, let us know in the comment section below.