Download and install arrow OS pie on OnePlus 6: If you are searching for an android Pie custom ROM then we can assure you that your search has come to an end. Arrow OS is here to support all of those users who haven’t received android Pie on their devices officially. Arrow OS is one of the most stable customs ROM available on android pie platform. Every user who has used this ROM has gives positive feedback about this custom ROM. Since it’s one of the most stable custom ROM which holds android Pie in it so, it is becoming popular day by day. If you want to know how to install this custom ROM on your device then you must consider reading this guide. In this guide, we will tell you how to download and install the arrow OS pie on OnePlus 6.
ALSO READ : How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root OnePlus 6
Android Pie is the latest android so you will notice that very fewer smartphones have it. You will be the one who will experience android pie on your device this soon. Android pie has been appreciated and trusted by most of its users. Since this android is the latest one so you may face some minor bugs or battery problem but that’s in the worst case otherwise the android is healthy for your smartphone. We have prepared this guide step by step so that you wont face any difficulty while following this guide. You can find all the downloading links for the important file which you will need in order to install arrow OS pie on OnePlus 6.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for OnePlus 6. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Arrow OS pie for OnePlus 6-Download
- Gapps For Arrow OS pie-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install Arrow OS pie on OnePlus 6
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 6. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on OnePlus 6. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install Arrow OS pie on OnePlus 6.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 6, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in OnePlus 6
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On OnePlus 6
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on OnePlus 6
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Arrow OS pie on OnePlus 6
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Arrow OS pie zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Arrow OS pie zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Arrow OS pie GApps on your device
This is all about how you can download and install the latest arrow OS pie on OnePlus 6. Since this is not in its beta mode so you will notice very minor bugs in this custom ROM. You can trust this custom ROM because it has not failed to stand on its safety standards. If you have any doubt related to this topic or faced any difficulty while following this guide then you can tell us in the comment section below. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also mail us your queries we will get in touch there also as soon as we can.