ArrowOS is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. ArrowOS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that give users to boost performance and deliver a stock Android. To we Guide “How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 on OnePlus 5 (Android 11)”.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help with downloading and installing ArrowOS 11 on OnePlus 5 (Android 11) so far. In contrast, we have covered everything that you might require during installation with a proper guide so far.
About OnePlus 5
It features to 5.5″ Optic Amoled Display with the 1080x1920px resolution. It has a 401ppi and 16.9 aspect ratio. This Device is Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core CPU with the Adreno 540 GPU. This Chipset, Coupled with up to 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage On-board. It runs the latest Android 10. This Device is Packed with a massive 3300mAh non-removable battery with 20W fast charging.
- This is an Android 11 based ArrowOS, and it was supported for OnePlus 5
- First thing first, you need to unlock your OnePlus 5 bootloader.
- Even you require TWRP Recover on your device.
- Need to download the required ArrowOS and TWRP Files.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
How to Install TWRP Recovery
- First, Download TWRP from the above link.
- Next, Download and install ADB and fastboot on your PC
- Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your smartphone on Fastboot mode.
- Through power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Press Shift+ Right Mouse Key and Click Command Prompt Here
- Type the Command Prompt type the Command
adb Reboot Bootloader
After That, Type Fastboot Devices
Now, Fastboot Flash Recovery “TWRP filename.img” and Hit Enter
Now”Fastboot reboot” and Hit Enter.
- You have Successfully Install TWRP Recovery on Smartphone
How to Install ArrowOS 11 on OnePlus 5
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
First, power off your smartphone and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using the volume button.
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
- In TWRP Mode, click Wipe Data and tap Yes.
- Boot again into TWRP Mode
- Again tap Wipe>Advance Wipe, and Tap Select All Data Except SD Card and Swipe to Wipe
- Now, Click Install and Flash ROM.zip on your Device.
- After That, Restart your Smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully installed the PotatoOS based on Android 11 on your device so far. So you have Succesfully read About “How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 on OnePlus 5 (Android 11)”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more firmware on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.