Awaken OS started as a small project based on AOSP. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. Awaken OS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. To we Guide “How to install Awaken OS based Android 11 on Poco F1 (Android 11)”
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help with downloading and installing Awaken OS on POCO F1 (Android 11) so far. In contrast, we have covered everything that you might require during installation with a proper guide so far.
About Xiaomi Poco F1
Poco F1 has Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core CPU with the Adreno 630 GPU. This Chipset has Coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage onboard. It features to 6.18″ IPS LCD Display with a 1,920x1080px resolution. It has a 403ppi and 18:7:9 aspect ratio. The Poco F1 has run the latest Android 9.0 with MIUI 11. This Device is Packed with a massive 4,000mAh non-removable battery with 18W fast charging.
- This is an Android 11 based Awaken OS, and it was supported for Xiaomi Poco F1.
- First thing first, you need to unlock your Xiaomi Poco F1 bootloader.
- Even you require TWRP Recover on your device.
- Need to download the required Awaken OS ROM and TWRP Files.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery Project. TWRP is an open-source software custom recovery image for the Android devices. It provided a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and Root easy to Root Smartphone and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices. Here it will be available to installed Posp Android 11 on Xiaomi Mi A2 quite easily.
How to Install TWRP Recovery
- First, Download TWRP from the above link.
- Next, Download and install ADB and fastboot on your PC
- Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your smartphone on Fastboot mode.
- Through power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Press Shift+ Right Mouse Key and Click Command Prompt Here
- Type the Command Prompt type the Command
adb Reboot Bootloader
After That, Type Fastboot Devices
Now, Fastboot Flash Recovery “TWRP filename.img” and Hit Enter
Now”Fastboot reboot” and Hit Enter.
- You have Successfully Install TWRP Recovery on Smartphone
How to Install Awaken OS on Xiaomi POCO F1
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
First, power off your smartphone and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using the volume button.
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
- In TWRP Mode, click Wipe Data and tap Yes.
- Boot again into TWRP Mode
- Now, Select ‘Wipe’, click on ”Format Data’, and then type ‘Yes’ to Format.
- After that, Again Go to ‘Wipe’ then select ‘Dalvik / ART Cache’, ‘Cache’, ‘System’, ‘Data’, and ‘Internal Storage’ then swipe to the right from Left to Wipe data.
- Now, Click Install and Flash ROM.zip on your Device.
- After That, Restart your Smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Download and Install Awaken OS on POCO F1 (Android 11)”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more firmware on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.