If you need to Install Custom ROM based on Android 11 then likely Evolution X is the Better Choice for your smartphone. It is a small project based on AOSP. They will give you a better perfect Pixel experience, using AOSP sources. The ROM also comes with additional customization and features, Evolution X is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. To we Guide “How to Download and install Android 11 based Evolution X 5.1 on OnePlus 5T (Android R)”.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help with downloading and Install Evolution X 5.1 on OnePlus 5T (Android 11) so far. In contrast, we have covered everything that you might require during installation with a proper guide so far.
What is Evolution X
Evolution X is a flashable Custom ROM to experience a close to stock or pixel-like feel on your Android smartphone. Meanwhile, there were many extra configurations options on your device to control. They aim to provide regular builds with monthly security patches from the latest AOSP sources. Evolution X gives you a better perfect Pixel experience custom ROM, using AOSP sources. The ROM also comes with additional customizations and features. They provide the most frequent updates amongst all custom ROMs. The updates aim for the most stable state and ensure to be on the latest security patches.
What’s Feature Evolution X 5.1 with Android R
- Custom QS tiles.
- Lock pattern grid size and pattern visibility settings.
- QS Panel long-press behaviour from 10.
- 3 finger swipe to screenshot gesture
- Advanced power menu options adapted for 11
- Battery & Notification LED options
- Custom clock styles like Text Clock and Samsung Clock
- Dt2s options for lock screen and status bar
- FOD recognizing animations, Google lock screen weather support
- Lockscreen charging status, Screenshot sound toggle
- VoLTE icon support, 4G/LTE icon switch
- Turn on torch via long press on the power button
- Status bar battery icon styles
- QS columns/rows customization with title visibility option
- Brightness slider options including Quick QS slider
- Volume Rocker music controls, Volume Rocker wake, Volume Rocker cursor controls
- Lockscreen media art switch & Lockscreen visualizer
- Navbar tuner w/ Pixel Navbar animation for 2 & 3 button nav buttons
- Invert navbar layout switch, Screen off animations
- Hide power menu on the secure lock screen, Incall vibration options
- Quick Unlock option now compatible with long PIN/Passwords
- Add Seedvault from LOS as an alternative app backup solution
- Vibration patterns from OOS/choosing custom vibration patterns
- Lockscreen shortcut options, Customizable Ringtone audio focus
- Quick settings pull down with one finger
- Lockscreen album art filters
- Lockscreen charging animations
- Add back support for legacy adbd
- Include AOSP ThemePicker
- This is an Android 11 based Evolution X, and it was supported for OnePlus 5T.
- First thing first, you need to unlock your OnePlus 5T bootloader.
- Need to download the required Evolution X 5.1 ROM and TWRP Files.
- Also, you need to download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
Note: Don’t Flash Gapps, Already Included the ROM
Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5T
Before proceeding you require to unlock your OnePlus 5T Bootloader if you don’t know how to perform In case you don’t know how to unlock your device bootloader then you should follow our quick guide which helps you to Unlock Bootloader of any OnePlus device.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 5T
- First, Download TWRP from the above link.
- Next, Download and install ADB and fastboot on your PC
- Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your smartphone on Fastboot mode.
- Through power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Press Shift+ Right Mouse Key and Click Command Prompt Here
- Type the Command Prompt type the Command
adb Reboot Bootloader
After That, Type Fastboot Devices
Now, Fastboot Flash Recovery “TWRP filename.img” and Hit Enter
Now”Fastboot reboot” and Hit Enter.
- You have Successfully Install TWRP Recovery on Smartphone
How to Install Evolution X 5.1 on OnePlus 5T
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
First, power off your smartphone and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using the volume button.
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
- In TWRP Mode, click Wipe Data and tap Yes.
- Boot again into TWRP Mode
- Now, Select ‘Wipe’, click on ”Format Data’, and then type ‘Yes’ to Format.
- After that, Again Go to ‘Wipe’ then select ‘Dalvik / ART Cache’, ‘Cache’, ‘System’, ‘Data’, and ‘Internal Storage’ then swipe to the right from Left to Wipe data.
- Now, Click Install and Flash ROM.zip on your Device.
- After That, Restart your Smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Download and Install Evolution X 5.1 on OnePlus 5T (Android 11)”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more firmware on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.