If you need to Install Custom ROM based on Android 11 then likely Havoc OS 4.0 is the Better Choice for your smartphone. It is a small project based on AOSP. They will give you better perfect Havoc OS, using AOSP sources. The ROM also comes with additional customization and features, Havoc OS 4.0 is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. To we Guide “How to Download and install Android 11 based Havoc OS 4.0 on OnePlus 3/3T (Android R)”.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help with downloading and Install Havoc OS 4.0 on OnePlus 3/3T (Android 11) so far. In contrast, we have covered everything that you might require during installation with a proper guide so far.
What is Havoc OS
Havoc-OS 4.0 is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel. Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY. So many features that you probably won’t find in any. Meanwhile, there were many extra configurations options on your device to control. They aim to provide regular builds with monthly security patches from the latest AOSP sources. So, havoc OS 4.0 gives you a better perfect Havoc OS custom ROM, using AOSP sources. The ROM also comes with additional customizations and features. They provide the most frequent updates amongst all custom ROMs. The updates aim for the most stable state and ensure to be on the latest security patches.
About OnePlus 3/3T
OnePlus 3 and 3T has Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC and Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Simultaneously. This chipset Coupled with the 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage on Both devices. Furthermore, It runs the latest Android 8 out of the box. Moreover, in term of the camera, OnePlus 3 and 3T has single 16MP Rear camera and single 8MP and 16MP Selfie camera Simultaneously.
The OnePlus 3/3T features to 5.50” Full HD+ IPS LCD Display with 1080 x 1920 pixel of Resolution. Moreover, This OnePlus 3T has packed with Massive 3400mAh battery with 18W fast charging support and onePlus 3 has packed with 3,000mAh battery with the same 18W charging Support.
- This is an Android 11 based Havoc OS 4.0, and it was supported for OnePlus 3/3T.
- First thing first, you need to unlock your OnePlus 3/3T bootloader.
- Need to download the required Havoc OS 4.0 ROM and TWRP Files.
- Also, you need to download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 3/3T
Before proceeding you require to unlock your OnePlus 3/3T Bootloader if you don’t know how to perform In case you don’t know how to unlock your device bootloader then you should follow our quick guide which helps you to Unlock Bootloader of any OnePlus device.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 3/3T
- First, Download TWRP from the above link.
- Next, Download and install ADB and fastboot on your PC
- Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your smartphone on Fastboot mode.
- Through power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Press Shift+ Right Mouse Key and Click Command Prompt Here
- Type the Command Prompt type the Command
adb Reboot Bootloader
After That, Type Fastboot Devices
Now, Fastboot Flash Recovery “TWRP filename.img” and Hit Enter
Now”Fastboot reboot” and Hit Enter.
- You have Successfully Install TWRP Recovery on Smartphone
How to Install Havoc OS 4.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
First, power off your smartphone and then hold the Volume Down + Power button, then navigate using the volume button.
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
- In TWRP Mode, click Wipe Data and tap Yes.
- Boot again into TWRP Mode
- Now, Select ‘Wipe’, click on ”Format Data’, and then type ‘Yes’ to Format.
- After that, Again Go to ‘Wipe’ then select ‘Dalvik / ART Cache’, ‘Cache’, ‘System’, ‘Data’, and ‘Internal Storage’ then swipe to the right from Left to Wipe data.
- Now, Click Install and Flash ROM.zip on your Device.
- After That, Restart your Smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Download and Install Havoc OS 4.0 on OnePlus 3/3T (Android 11)”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more firmware on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.