If you need to Install Custom ROM based on Android 11, then likely lineage OS 18.1 on Redmi Note 8T is the Better Choice for your Smartphone. It is a small project based on AOSP. They will give you a better perfect Pixel experience using AOSP sources. The ROM also comes with additional customization and features. LineageOS 18.1 is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. To we Guide “How to Download and install Android 11 based Lineage OS 18.1 on Redmi Note 8T (Android R)”.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help with downloading and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Redmi Note 8T (Android 11) so far. In contrast, we have covered everything that you might require during installation with a good guide so far.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking the bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
- This is an Android 11 based LineageOS 18.1, and it was supported for Redmi Note 8T.
- First thing first, you need to unlock your Redmi Note 8T bootloader.
- Need to download the required LineageOS 18.1 ROM and TWRP Files.
- Also, you need to download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 8T
Before proceeding you must have to unlock your Redmi Note 8T Bootloader if you don’t know how to perform in these case you can follow our in-depth guide about how to unlock your device bootloader then you should follow our quick guide which helps you to Unlock Bootloader of any Xiaomi devices.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 8T
- First, Download TWRP from the above link.
- Next, Download and install ADB and fastboot on your PC
- Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your smartphone on Fastboot mode.
- Through power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Press Shift+ Right Mouse Key and Click Command Prompt Here
- Type the Command Prompt type the Command
adb Reboot Bootloader
After That, Type Fastboot Devices
Now, Fastboot Flash Recovery “TWRP filename.img” and Hit Enter
Now”Fastboot reboot” and Hit Enter.
- You have Successfully Install TWRP Recovery on Smartphone.
How to Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Redmi Note 8T
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
First, power off your smartphone, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume button.
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
- In TWRP Mode, click Wipe Data and tap Yes.
- Boot again into TWRP Mode
- Now, Select ‘Wipe’, click on ”Format Data’, and then type ‘Yes’ to Format.
- After that, Again Go to ‘Wipe’ then select ‘Dalvik / ART Cache’, ‘Cache’, ‘System’, ‘Data’, and ‘Internal Storage’ then swipe to the right from Left to Wipe data.
- Now, Click Install and Flash ROM.zip on your Device.
- After That, Restart your Smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Download and Install LineageOS 18.1 on Redmi Note 8T (Android 11)”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more firmware on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below.