There were a lot of users across the globe, those who were used to installing custom skin on their smartphone for further customization. Whereas it also unlocks some more possibilities for customization and therefore, POSP stands for Potato Open Sauce Project, which brings a lot of unique features. Additionally, it was based on Android 11. Today, We Guide install POSP Android 11 on oneplus 6.
It also allows using features of Android 11; hence the company didn’t provide the update or being late to deliver but with a lot of limitations. POSP, better is known as Android 11 enhanced, gives for a buttery smooth Android 11 firmware. Android 11 comes with new gesture navigation, advanced privacy, and location, improved system UI. Moreover, it also offers enhanced app permissions and many more features.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help with downloading and installing the POSP OnePlus 6 so far. In contrast, we have covered everything that you might require during installation with a proper guide so far.
What is POSP?
POSP Stands for Potato Open Sauce Project is a butter-smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding Potato Open Sauce Project (Posp Android 11 on OnePlus 6). Combining the newest security patches, original features, and wide device support, POSP is a product produced to make your life easier and breathe some fresh air into the custom ROM scene. Potato Open Sauce Project Based on Android 11.
About OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6 HAs Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Soc. This Chipset is coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage On-board. It runs the Latest Android 10 based on Oxygen OS 10.3.1 out of the Box. In terms Of the Camera, there has a Dual 16MP+20MP Camera and 16MP Single Rear camera.
It features to 6.28” Optic AMOLED Display with Full HD+ 1080 x 2280 pixel Resolution. There have 19:9 Aspect Ratio and 402 PPI density. Moreover, This Device is packed with a 3,300mAh battery with 20W fast charging Support.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking the bootloader is an easy but risky process. If you skip any step, then it may result in bricking your device, and in that case, we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- This is an Android 11 based Potato, and it was supported for OnePlus 6.
- First thing first, you need to unlock your OnePlus 6 bootloader.
- Even you require TWRP Recover on your device.
- Need to download the required Potato OS and TWRP Files.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
Install POSP V4.0.0 [Alpha] Android 11 on OnePlus 6
- First, Download and Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6
- Now, Boot Your Device on TWRP Mode
- After that, Flash the OOS in TWRP
- Now, Flash the TWRP Install
- After That, Again Flash OOS in TWRP To make Sure it’s on Both Slots
- Then, Flash TWRP Installer
- Again, Reboot your Device to Recovery Mode
- Now, Flash the ROM on your smartphone
- After that, Wipe Data and Cache
- Then, Flash TWRP Installer
- Reboot your smartphone to Recovery Mode
- After that, Flash the GApps on your Device
- Finally, Reboot your Smartphone and Enjoy It…
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there have any query shared with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
POSP Device Sources: PotatoDevices
POSP Kernel Sources: Kernel
POSP Code Review: Gerrit Code Review