If you are here, that’s means looking forwards look to Install TWRP Recovery. This is the destination for everything, and we are going to help you install TWRP recovery on the OnePlus 7 Pro. For this, you need to install a lot of things so you would not brick your smartphone, so we have step-by-step guidelines to help you with Installing TWRP recovery. And to fulfil your demands from changing theme and icon pack across your overall device elements but for this, you need to unlock your device bootloader to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 7 Pro.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the OnePlus 7 Pro. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery Project. TWRP is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android devices. It provided a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and Root easy to Root smartphones and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices.
About OnePlus 7 Pro
Under the hood, the device has powered by the latest and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc. However, the chipset of the device Coupled with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 Ram and up to 256GB of UFD 3.0 onboard storage.
In terms of camera performance, the device has come with a quad rear camera on the Rear Panel. Model aligned centrally vertically on the rear panel where the device housing a 48MP f/2.2 Sony IMX686 primary + 8MP f/2.2 Sony IMX586 ultra-angle lens of 120° FoV + 16MP f/2.4 telephoto allows capturing a 3x hybrid zoom and 30x digital zoom and a unique colour filter.
It comes with a 6.78-inch QHD+ Display panel featuring a Fluid AMOLED Display. OnePlus 7 Pro supports a 120Hz refresh rate accomplished by a 240Hz touch sampling rate. However, the Device support 3168×1440 pixel resolution gives a JNCD ~ 0.4 alongside a pixel density if 513 PPI.
- Download and Install ADB Driver. Download Here
- You should install the correct USB driver.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
- Download TWRP Recovery
Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 7 Pro
Before proceeding you require to unlock your OnePlus 7 Pro Bootloader if you don’t know how to perform In case you don’t know how to unlock your device bootloader then you should follow our quick guide which helps you to Unlock Bootloader of any OnePlus device.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 7 Pro
- First, Download TWRP from the above link.
- Next, Download and install ADB and fastboot on your PC
- Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your smartphone on Fastboot mode.
- Through power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Press Shift+ Right Mouse Key and Click Command Prompt Here
- Type the Command Prompt type the Command
adb Reboot Bootloader
After That, Type Fastboot Devices
Now, Fastboot Flash Recovery “TWRP filename.img” and Hit Enter
Now”Fastboot reboot” and Hit Enter.
- You have Successfully Install TWRP Recovery on Smartphone
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully Install TWRP Recovery. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.