It is one of the most critical files on the Windows computer system to run the Windows Defender Program where some features stop or don’t work to start the service due to high CPU usage, where the Antimalware Service Executable, commonly known as the MSMpEng (MsMpEng.exe), is found on the program. The Windows defender is likely to he scans your file on your Windows computer as it runs in the background Programs file in real-time and takes high CPU, Disk and memory usage.
Today we are going to share a little bit of knowledge to help you a bit about How can I kill Anti malware Service Executable in Windows 10?
Fix ‘Antimalware Service Executable’ high CPU usage
- Change Windows Defender’s scheduling options
- Disable Windows Defender
Change Windows Defender’s scheduling options
- Open the Start, Search “Task Scheduler” (or Press Window Key + S and type Task Scheduler.)
- Then Hit the Enter or Double Click Task Scheduler
- Expand the folders and navigate to the following destinations: Library/Microsoft/Windows/Windows Defender.
- After that, double-Click on Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.
- After that, click on the Conditions tab, uncheck all Check options and After click OK.
- This will remove your scheduled scans.
- If you Maintain Scan, Open Again Scheduled Scan, select the Triggers tab and click New.
- Create a new scan schedule that is suitable for you, and we recommend (at minimum) weekly scans at a time
- Repeat the process for the three unused services (Windows Defender Cache Maintenance, Windows Defender Clean-up, Windows Defender Verification), which was Found in the Same Library/Microsoft/Windows/Windows Defender folder.
Disable Windows Defender
Disabled Window Defender Temporary
- Open the Setting (Window Key + I)
- In ‘Settings,’ select ‘Update & Security’
- Then After, Go to ‘Windows Security,’ Select ‘Virus & threat protection.’
- In Window Defender Setting, select ‘Virus & threat protection.’
- Click on ‘Virus & threat protection settings.’
- Under ‘real-time protection’ click the switch, so it says ‘Off.’
Disable Window Defender Permanent
- First, open the Registry.
- Open the Run (Press Window Key+ R) and type in “Regedit” and click ‘OK.’
- Browse Below Path is in the Registry Folder
Simply copy and paste the below address path into the search bar and hit enter.
- Right-click on the Windows Defender folder, select ‘New’ and choose ‘DWORD (32-bit) Value’
- Change the Current name to DisableAntiSpyware and hit Enter.
- After that, double click DisableAntiSpyware and change ‘0’ to ‘1’ then click OK Button.
- After this Process, Restart your Computer and Laptops
- You have a Successfully Disabled Window Defender.
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains helpful to you and worth your time. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any queries, share with us know in the comment section below.