Among Us is a web multiplayer social concluding game developed and published by American game studio InnerSloth. This game was released on June 15, 2018. During a space-themed setting, the sport takes place where players each combat one among two roles, most being Crewmates, with a predetermined number being Impostors. This game sets different roles for every player. While the amount of players takes charge as Crewmates, their main objective is to acknowledge the Impostor. Today, we are getting to share a touch of data so as to assist you with the Fix “Running older version” error message in Among Us. thereupon note, let’s take a better check out this text.
There are two different methods, which if you’re playing the sport on your Emulators like Bluestakcs, Gameloop or the other. otherwise, you were playing the sport on your console using Steam. with this note, let’s check this guide.
How to Fix “Running older version” error message in Among Us on BlueStacks 4
It might possible that the problem occurring with your own server, So changing your existing server might fix this error. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- First, you need to Launch Among Us and then after choosing the web option, as shown below.
- Now, click on the world button placed at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select either North America or Europe as your preferred server location, to change your connecting server.
- Once you’ve got changed the server, you’ll continue playing Among Us without facing any problems.
How to Update Among Us on PC, Android and iOS
- First, Open the Steam and head over to the Library.
- After then, Click on Among US game then on the top-right screen, you’ll find an update button.
- Click on Update, and it takes a while including your internet speed.
- That’s it,
Verify game file on Steam to Fix “Running older version” Error
- In case if you stay to face the error, then try the following method.
- Open the Steam Library then right-click on the Among US game.
- Now, it shows any option with the Properties option.
- Open it and click on Local Files.
- After that, Choose Local Files and were at the last select Verify sincerity of game files.
- That’s it
Update Among US on Android
- Open the Google Play store on your smartphone.
- Then After, click on on the burger menu placed on the upper left corner of the smartphone.
- After that, click on the My apps & Games then find Among Us.
- Now, Tap on the Update button.
- Then, it will start downloading the newest version of Among Us.
- That’s it, you have Successfully Update Among Us.
Update Among US on iOS
- Open App Store and then head over to the profile.
- and there you will find your installed apps and apps waiting for an update.
- Click on Among US, if the app isn’t updated automatically.
- Select Update and it takes some time to update.
- That’s it.
If you still facing the same error, then you can re-install the app. Also, Clearing cache and Clearing data might fix this error. On the other hand, Sometimes switching to other connectivity could potentially fix the error occurring. Therefore, If you still encountering this error then you can try to get in-contact with inner slot to resolve the error or wait for the patch update.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Fix “Running older version” error message in Among Us | Quick Guide”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more related articles on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable