Today we are going to guide you upon how to Flash MIUI Stock ROM on any Xiaomi device. We have made it a lot easier with the step by step guide which you have to follow to flash MIUI stock ROM on any Xiaomi devcie. Stock ROMs are better than any other custom ROMs as stock ROMs are developed by some professional and experienced developers whereas custom ROMs are developed by some raw developers and it’s not tested for each and every device while a stock ROM is tested and approved. In order to keep you smartphone’s performance good then it’s better to have a stock ROM. If you want to know how to flash MIUI stock ROM on any xiaomi device then you must follow this guide carefully.
We have prepared this guide step by step so that you can follow it easily and can install Stock ROM safely on your device. Installing a stock ROM is not a difficult task but you might the genuine stock firmware. Here in this guide we have added the direct downloading links for the file which you will need in order to install MIUI stock Firmware on any Xiaomi device. The guide is easy and fast to follow but be careful and don’t miss any step cause missing any step could end up bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible for the damage caused to device.
Benefits of a stock ROM
A stock ROM is best for the device as it has all the features arranged according to the device specifications and moreover it provide the smoothness in the performance. With a stock ROM you will be secured as you will receive the latest security updates time to time. There are some more benefits you get after falshing the stock ROM which are mentioned below:
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Through Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick the device
Things to know Before
- Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC
- Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to 60-70% before following this guide
- Take a complete backup (Important)
- Follow each and every step carefully as missing any step could brick your device and you won’t be able to get it back.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Now proceed to Flash MIUI stock ROM on any device.
How to Flash MIUI Stock ROM on any Xiaomi Devices
Steps To Flash MIUI ROM using Updater App
- Download the desired Recovery ROM
- Now connect the Xiaomi device to PC and paste the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your device’s Internal Storage.
- Launch ‘Updater‘ app in your Xiaomi device.
- Click on the option (Three dot menu at the top-right corner), and select the ‘choose update package‘ and navigate your downloaded ROM.
- Tap on OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Steps to Flash MIUI Firmware via Fastboot :
- Download the MIUI Fastboot ROM only for your device
- Now boo into fastboot mode by pressing Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously
- Once in the fastboot mode, connect the device to the PC/laptop with USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the ROM folder and after extracting it copy the address from the top bar.
- Now open the Mi flash tool which you have downloaded as we have mentioned it in the things to know before section and install it on your PC.
- Now open the Mi flash tool and place the stock ROM address in the address bar.
- Then Click on Refresh, and MiFlash tool should automatically recognize the device. Then click the flash button to install the ROM file to the device.
- Wait for the process to be completed (Warning: Don’t disturb the connection or device now)
That’s it friends, We hope you have successfully flash MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi device by following the steps above.