Recently, Samsung has rolled out their latest One UI 3 update to their Devices based on Android 11. First, Samsung One UI rolls out on Samsung Galaxy S20 Series, Galaxy Note 20 Series, Galaxy Fold 2, and Tab S7 Series. In this case, anyhow your device didn’t receive the update, then you can Force Update Samsung Galaxy Phones.
Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge with you about “How can your force update your Samsung device with One UI 3 based on Android 11.” Meanwhile, you can also re-check and retry by changing the cellular network. There are two methods to Force update your factory unlocked T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T
Method 1: How to Force update your factory unlocked T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T
- First, you need to Disable your SIM.
- Then, switch to the Wi-Fi network. (It might consume 2GB of data)
- Now, Check and note down your device IMEI number. (To Find: Dial *#06# or Navigate to Settings > About Phone.)
- Then After, Open device dialer and type *#272*IMEI#
- Now, Replace “IMEI” with your phone’s IMEI
- After that, Select the carrier code for VZW (Verizon) or choose ATT (AT&T) ( Choose accordingly, in which the device received an update.)
- Then fater, click install and then choose “Sales&Network code change.”
- Now, Reboot your device and Go to Settings > System update > and then re-check device update.
- That’s it.
Method 2: How to Force Update Samsung Galaxy Phones carrier-locked device
This is the best possible way to force update your carrier-locked device. You can get exact T-Mobile, Verizon or AT&T SIM laying around, after that insert it into your device and check for OTA updates from settings. Additionally, you need to change the network with the method mention above.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Force Update Samsung Galaxy Phones on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and Factory Unlocked”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more firmware on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.