How to install AICP 15.0 on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus: Are you guys interested in installing the latest android 10 on your smartphone then this is the guide you are looking for. Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is an old device and everyone knows that what these companies do with their old devices, they cut off the OTA updates. Now without any OTA updates, you can’t update your smartphone officially but unofficially you can do whatever you want with your smartphone. We have a method with which you can install the latest android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus and that method is called by the name of Custom ROMs. If you want to know How to install AICP 15.0 on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus then stick to this guide.
Custom ROMs are only made to serve the purpose of bringing in the new updates for an android device which is declared outdated by the company. Now the devices like Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus have no probability of getting the future updates so it’s better to switch on to custom ROMs. If you are concerned about the security of a custom ROM then we can assure you that the custom ROM which we are providing is 100% safe to use and your data will be safe. Those guys who don’t know How to install AICP 15.0 on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus should follow this guide. If you are familiar with installing custom ROMs on your devices then you can just download the file and install it manually on your own.
We have written this guide step by step so that everyone who is new in this business can follow it easily. We would like to warn you that installing a custom ROM is a tricky thing so if you don’t do it correctly you may end up losing control on your device so, follow the guide carefully.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for OnePlus 7. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone, and you may not be able to receive it back.
- AICP 15.0 android 10 for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus-Download
- TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Download
- Gapps For AICP 15.0 android 10-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to Install AICP 15.0 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
This guide is divided into three sections, so follow it accordingly without skipping anything mentioned. If you skip anything in this guide then you can end up bricking your smartphone. Some times you won’t be able to restore the condition of your android device so do follow this carefully.
1. Unlock the bootloader
First of all, you have to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t know how to do it, then we have a guide for you guys. You can follow the guide on How to unlock the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
You cannot proceed to follow this guide if your bootloader is locked. You will end up with the unexpected results if you try to install this firmware on your android device without unlocking it’s bootloader.
2. Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. TWRP is a custom recovery that will allow you to install some different firmware on your android device. In this recovery, you can interact through the touchscreen of your device and there’s no need to use volume rockers. Not only the Twrp will help you install custom ROMs but it has some other benefits too. You can also take a nandroid backup using the TWRP. Follow these steps to install the TWRP on your device.
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the ADB folder. To download the TWRP for your device, follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to ADB folder and hold shift and right-click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once you’re into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install AICP 15.0 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode, Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, Dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the AICP 15.0 android 10 zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install. Then search for the AICP 15.0 android 10 zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install AICP 15.0 android 10 GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install AICP 15.0 android 10 on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. After following this guide if you have any queries then let us know in the comment section. We will try to reach you as soon as possible. If you have followed the guide successfully, then you will get the expected results. Do share and follow our blog for such amazing posts.