DLL is one of the most important files used in our Microsoft Windows. However, we are having trouble starting the software due to missing DLL on Windows. Install DLL files on Windows laptops and Computers. The DLL file stands for Dynamic Link Library and contains a lot of multiple applications.
Today, we are going to share a little bit of knowledge about to help you with installing the DLL on your device. It is likely not the kind of software/app that you can use installed directly on your Windows laptop and computer because your window, notably to be within the registry, requires you to perform the task.
How to Install DLL files on your Computer
- First, you have to download the required DLL file on your computer.
- Then head over to Download Folders. (or where you have downloaded the file on your computer.)
- After that, if your Download file is zipping, then Unzip it with the help of an extractor such as WinRAR.
- Now choose the DLL FILE and copy it.
- Then, Paste in System32 Folder (C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Windows\System64)
- After Restarting Your PC.
How to Register a DLL File on Your PC
If you need to register with a DLL File, then follow the Simple Methods.
- Firstly, Open the Run (Window KEY + R.)
- Now all you have to do is Register a DLL File and then Type regsvr32 command with Following by the Path.
- Click OK Button, then a confirmation message appears that the DLL has been successfully registered.
- After that, restart your PC.
Using Command Prompt
- First, Open the Run (for Run as administrator)
- Then Type the Command in CMD
Note: Replace the file name with the original name of the DLL that you want to register.
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains helpful to you and worth your time. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any queries, share with us know in the comment section below.