We are back with something amazing in our hand for Lenovo Zuk Z1 users. Lenovo Zuk Z1 users can now upgrade to Android Oreo via crDroid OS custom ROM. You can now install crDroid OS Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z1 to install android Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z1 . In future, who knows that Lenovo Zuk Z1 will get an android Oreo update officially but till now there are no such official statements about the device so Custom ROMs are the only way to get Android Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z1 . If you want to install crDroid Os Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z1 then you must follow this guide carefully.
crDroid is a well known name in custom ROMs, crDroid OS Oreo is a stable custom ROM for Lenovo Zuk Z1 . Installing crDroid OS Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z1 is safe and easy. Lenovo Zuk Z1 is an amazing device in it’s price range so, crDroid will work better on this device. crDroid OS Oreo is made with perfection for Lenovo Zuk Z1 and it has been tested quite well on Lenovo Zuk Z1 , You can trust crDroid to work smoothly on Lenovo Zuk Z1 .There are no major bugs reported till yet in this ROM because this custom ROM is stable with Lenovo Zuk Z1 . Install crDroid OS Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z1 by following our guide.
- nd options
- Better Icons pack
- Background Limits
Things to know Before
- Install the latest Lenovo Zuk Z1 USB Driver for Windows and MAC
- Charge your phone to 60-70% before following this guide
- Take a complete backup (Important)
- Follow each and every step carefully as missing any step could brick your device and you won’t be able to get it back.
- Unlock Lenovo Zuk Z1 bootloader first and then install TWRP before proceeding.
How to install crDroid OS Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z1
- You must read the things to know before section first before install crDroid on Lenovo Zuk Z1
- First of all download the custom ROM and save it on your SD card (not in internal storage)
- Now boot Lenovo Zuk Z1 into TWRP mode by pressing the power button with volume + button.
- Once you are booted into TWRP recovery select wipe and then perform a factory reset by swiping the blue slider
- Now go back to the TWRP menu and select install
- Then search for the custom ROM which you have downloaded.
- Select the file and install it.
- Wait for sometime until the custom ROM is installed correctly
- Done!! Reboot after the successful installation of crDroid on Lenovo Zuk Z1
If you have any queries related to this article please drop them down in the comment section below.