DerpFest started as a small project based on AOSiP for the OnePlus 5T back on Android 9.0. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. DerpFest is a popular custom ROM and is supported by several devices across the globe. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that boost performance and deliver a stock Android. To we Guide “How to install DerpFest 11 based Android 11 on OnePlus 5T (Android 11)”
Today we will share a bit of knowledge to help with downloading and installing DerpFest 11 based Android 11 on the OnePlus 5T so far. In contrast, we have covered everything that you might require during installation with a proper guide so far.
About OnePlus 5T
This Device has Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core CPU with the Adreno 540 GPU. This Chipset, Coupled with up to 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage On-board. This Device has features to 6.01″ Optic AMOLED Display with a 1080x2160px resolution. Also, It has a 401ppi and 18.9 aspect ratio. It runs the latest Android 10. This Device is Packed with a massive 3300mAh non-removable battery with 20W fast charging.
- This is an Android 11 based ArrowOS, and it was supported for the OnePlus 5T.
- First thing first, you need to unlock Bootloader on your OnePlus 5T.
- Even you require TWRP Recover on your device.
- Need to download the required ArrowOS and TWRP Files.
- Not to mention, your device battery should charge above 60% for an interrupted process.
- Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data without root, so in case something went wrong, you have a complete backup to restore your device data.
Note: DON’T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
How to Install TWRP Recovery
- First, Download TWRP from the above link.
- Next, Download and install ADB and fastboot on your PC
- Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your smartphone on Fastboot mode.
- Through power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Press Shift+ Right Mouse Key and Click Command Prompt Here
- Type the Command Prompt type the Command
adb Reboot Bootloader
After That, Type Fastboot Devices
Now, Fastboot Flash Recovery “TWRP filename.img” and Hit Enter
Now”Fastboot reboot” and Hit Enter.
- You have Successfully Install TWRP Recovery on Smartphone
How to Install DerpFest 11 on OnePlus 5T
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
First, power off your smartphone, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume button.
- Open Recovery Mode on Device
- In TWRP Mode, click Wipe Data and tap Yes.
- Boot again into TWRP Mode
- Again tap Wipe>Advance Wipe, and Tap Select All Data Except SD Card and Swipe to Wipe
- Now, Click Install and Flash DerpFest 11.zip on your Device.
- After That, Restart your Smartphone.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to install DerpFest 11 based Android 11 on OnePlus 5T (Android 11)”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more firmware on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below.