How to install Evolution X 4.1.69 for Asus Zenfone 5Z [Android 10]: So you guys must be excited to try the new android 10 features on your smartphone but wait did your smartphone brand provides you the OTA updates till yet. If no then this guide is for you guys. As soon as the smartphone company launches their new devices they stop giving attention to the updates on their older devices and Asus Zenfone 5z is also a device in this list. Since the Asus Zenfone, 5 is one of the older devices according to the Asus brand that’s why they have stopped rolling out the official OTA updates for this device but what if you still own this device and want to use the latest android version on your smartphone. Well, don’t worry we are here with help.
If you want to install the latest android 10 on Asus Zenfone 5Z then you can do it by installing some custom ROM which is based on the Android 10 platform. Now the question rises what custom ROM would perform the best on your device. You can use the latest Evolution X custom ROM as it is stable and is loaded with lots of android 10 features. There are a few custom ROMs made on the Android 10 platform and Evolution X is one of them so you should give this ROM a shot to prove itself, we can assure you that the results will not bore you.
We have written this guide step by step so that everyone who is new in this business can follow it easily. We would like to warn you that installing a custom ROM is a tricky thing so if you don’t do it correctly you may end up losing control on your device so, follow the guide carefully.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for OnePlus 7. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone, and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Evolution X 4.1.69 android 10 for Asus Zenfone 5Z-Download
- Gapps For Evolution X 4.1.69 android 10-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to Install Evolution X 4.1.69 Android 10 on Asus Zenfone 5Z
This guide is divided into three sections, so follow it accordingly without skipping anything mentioned. If you skip anything in this guide then you can end up bricking your smartphone. Some times you won’t be able to restore the condition of your android device so do follow this carefully.
How to install Evolution X 4.1.69 for Asus Zenfone 5Z
1. Unlock the bootloader
First of all, you have to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t know how to do it, then we have a guide for you guys. You can follow the guide on How to unlock the bootloader of Asus Zenfone 5Z.
You cannot proceed to follow this guide if your bootloader is locked. If you do so then it will end up with the unexpected results if you try to install this firmware on your android device without unlocking it’s bootloader.
2. Install TWRP On Asus Zenfone 5Z
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Asus Zenfone 5Z. TWRP is a custom recovery that will allow you to install some different firmware on your android device. In this recovery, you can interact through the touchscreen of your device and there’s no need to use volume rockers. Not only the Twrp will help you install custom ROMs but it has some other benefits too. You can also take a nandroid backup using the TWRP. Follow these steps to install the TWRP on your device.
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the ADB folder. To download the TWRP for your device, follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to ADB folder and hold shift and right-click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once you’re into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Evolution X 4.1.69 Android 10 on Asus Zenfone 5Z
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode, Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, Dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Evolution X 4.1.69 android 10 zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install. Then search for the Evolution X 4.1.69 android 10 zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Evolution X 4.1.69 android 10 GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install Evolution X 4.1.69 android 10 on Asus Zenfone 5Z. After following this guide if you have any queries then let us know in the comment section. We will try to reach you as soon as possible. If you have followed the guide successfully, then you will get the expected results. Do share and follow our blog for such amazing posts.