Samsung has recently launched it’s OneUI 3 based on Android 11, In Which Samsung’s latest UI brings a lot of major changes includes customization feature. Although, Samsung also brings some changes to the Galaxy Theme Store which allows users to change the font of the device. You can use Google Sans Font on your Samsung device. With that note, let’s check this guide “Install Google Sans Font on OneUI 3.0/2.5 for Samsung Galaxy Phones”.
Before proceed, your device should be updated to the latest software update. However, this also works with the previous version of OneUI 2.0+, we have tested the following method with OneUI 2.0, OneUI 2.1 and OneUI 2.5. Reportedly, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 also support Google Sans font thanks to zFonts 3 recent updates.
- Your device should be running on Android 10 or higher (OneUI 2.0+ or later)
- The method was tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 running on Android 11 You can experiment with this method on your Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S20+, S20 Ultra, S20 FE.
How to Install Google Sans Font on any Samsung Galaxy device?
- First Download and Install front 3 apps.
- Now, open the zFont app on your Samsung Smartphone.
- Now, you need to download and install the “CirceRounded” font. (You might find it at #246)
- Then, Go to Settings > Display > Font, then tap change the Font to “CirceRounded.”
- Note: Before making a change, ensure you have a proper backup of your settings. Which you can perform by navigating to Settings > Account & Backup > Backup & Restore > Backup data > Choose “Settings.” After taking backup, revert to the settings and make it default.
- Now, Uninstall the “CirceRounded” font from Settings > Apps.
- Then After, Open the file manager, the default My Files app.
- Now, Enable “Show Hidden Files” to View the zFont folder on your Device. (or you can also use “File by Google”)
- After that, Go to device Storage> zFont folder>.ONE_UI folder and after deleting the circerounded.apk form that Folder.
- Now, you have to Download and Install the new circerounded.apk file From Download Link
- After that, Copy and paste the new “circerounded.apk” file from the Download folder to the.ONE_UI zFont folder on your device.
- Now, Launch the zFont 3 app again and need to install the circerounded apk.
- Then, Go to Settings> Backup & Restore> Tick Settings only> Restore.
Download Fonts for Samsung Galaxy devices
There are a lot of fonts available for the Samsung smartphone, which you can use with the help of fonts. All you have to do is to download a font, and you can change the Font menu from the settings. You can navigate to the “Settings > Display > Font” and change the font.
Hopefully, we believe that you have been now successfully read About “How to Install Google Sans Font on OneUI 3.0/2.5 for Samsung Galaxy Phones”. Moreover, you can also check out our website for more related articles on GearAllNews. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable