Today we will provide you with something new and something better for your Oneplus 6T. Now you can install Havoc OS 2 on Oneplus 6T easily by following our guide. Havoc OS 2.0 is out officially with android Pie for some devices and Oneplus 6T is one of them. The Havoc OS is the latest custom ROM which is built on android Pie platform. This custom ROM is appreciated by its users for its features and stability. The Havoc OS is the stable custom ROM for Oneplus 6T. If you want to install havoc OS 2 on Oneplus 6T then you have landed at the right place because we are going to guide you in the best and the easiest way. Follow this guide to install Havoc OS 2 on Oneplus 6T.
Since android Pie is the latest Android released by Google a few weeks ago so, the custom ROMs built with android pie may contain some bugs. Havoc OS is one of the custom ROM which contains no or minor bugs with android pie in it. The havoc os 2.0 is the stable custom ROM developed on android Pie Platform. Talking about android Pie, it’s the new android with some great features in it. With android pie, Google has improved the user experienced. The new Android has new animation styles and icon packs with more notification controls.
We have prepared this guide step by step so that you won’t face any difficulties while following this guide. Also, we have added the downloading links for the files which you will need to install Havoc OS 2 on Oneplus 6T.
ALSO READ : How to Install OnePlus 6T ROM Port on OnePlus 6
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Oneplus 6T. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Havoc OS for Oneplus 6T-Download
- Gapps For Havoc OS-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install Havoc OS 2 on Oneplus 6T
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Oneplus 6T. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Oneplus 6T. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install Havoc OS on Oneplus 6T.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Oneplus 6T, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Oneplus 6T .
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Oneplus 6T
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Oneplus 6T
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Havoc OS 2 for Oneplus 6T
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Havoc OS 2 zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Havoc OS 2 zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Havoc OS 2 GApps on your device
This will install the Havoc OS on Oneplus 6T. This is all about how to download and install Havoc OS 2 on Oneplus 6T easily. If you have issues in following this guide then you can comment your problems down in the comment section or even you can mail us your problem. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Keep visiting here to know more about your device.