Today we will provide you with something new and something better for your Motorola Moto G5. Now you can install Havoc OS on Motorola Moto G5 easily by following our guide. Havoc OS is out officially with android Pie for some devices and Motorola Moto G5 is one of them. The Havoc OS is the latest custom ROM which is built on android Pie platform. This custom ROM is appreciated by its users for its features and stability. The Havoc OS is the stable custom ROM for Motorola Moto G5. If you want to install Havoc OS on Motorola Moto G5 then you have landed at the right place because we are going to guide you in the best and the easiest way. Follow this guide to install Havoc OS on Motorola Moto G5.
Since android Pie is the latest Android released by Google a few weeks ago so, the custom ROMs built with android pie may conta
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Motorola Moto G5. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Havoc OS for Motorola Moto G5 Download
- Gapps For Havoc OS-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install Havoc OS on Motorola Moto G5
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Motorola Moto G5. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Motorola Moto G5. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install Havoc OS on Motorola Moto G5.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Motorola Moto G5, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Motorola Moto G5 .
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Motorola Moto G5
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Motorola Moto G5
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device