The new Android 10 is here to groom your smartphone so be ready to install it on your smartphone. Since it’s the latest android version so a few devices have got the official OTA update and most of the devices are left with the previous android version, if you want to install the latest Android 10 on your device then you have to follow this guide. In this guide, we will tell you a method by which you can download and install the latest android 10 completely stable on your device, so follow this guide to know more.
The only way to install the latest Android 10 on your device is by using a custom ROM. A Custom ROM is custom made android operating system made by a developer or a team of developers that is made perfectly for each and every device. Custom ROM not only allows you to use the latest android versions on your device but it also allows the user to customize their device more frequently according to them and latest updates. Once you start using the custom ROMs then you will fall in love with it. Now, this guide is for Elephone U Pro users only. Today we are going to share how to Install Havoc OS on Elephone U Pro.
The new Havoc OS is out for Elephone U Pro, you can now install on Elephone U Pro to update Elephone U Pro to android 10. In this guide, you will get each and every step about how to install android 10 on Elephone U Pro. Don’t try to skip any step because each and every step in this guide is equally important. Follow this guide step by step to successfully install Havoc OS on Elephone U Pro.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Elephone U Pro. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Havoc OS for Elephone U Pro- Download
- Gapps For Havoc OS-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install Havoc OS on Elephone U Pro
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Elephone U Pro. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Elephone U Pro. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install Havoc OS on Elephone U Pro.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Elephone U Pro, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Elephone U Pro
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Elephone U Pro
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Elephone U Pro
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Havoc OS on Elephone U Pro
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Havoc OS zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Havoc OS zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Havoc OS GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install Havoc OS on Elephone U Pro. If you face any difficulties in installing the ROM in your device then comment your issue down we will try to get back to you with a solution. Follow this guide completely without missing any steps to avoid any unwanted error. Thank you for stopping by do share it with your friends who need this guide and do visit here regularly to read and know some amazing things about your device and it’s development.