LiquidRemix, you may be not aware of this name but we will tell you this is what you need for your smartphone. It’s one of the best custom ROM available for Moto G6 Plus. LiquidRemix is the latest custom ROM built on android pie. If you want to know how to install it on your Moto G6 Plus then you have to follow this guide. Today we will tell you how to install LiquidRemix on Moto G6 Plus. If you are flashing or installing any custom ROM for the first time then also you will find this guide easy to be followed. We have prepared this guide perfectly.
Since android pie is the latest android released by google a few weeks ago so you will find very less number of custom ROMs built on the Android Pie platform. It’s the most successful Android and is being appreciated by its users. LiquidRemix is completely stable with Moto G6 Plus so you can trust it and install it on your device. There are no such major bugs reported in this ROM. You will get monthly updates and security patches from this ROM developer every month. You must install LiquidRemix on Moto G6 Plusand experience the power of new android Pie in it.
We have prepared this guide step by step so that you won’t have to face any difficulties while installing this ROM. Also we have attached all the downloading links in the downloading section so that you don’t have to roam here and there for the official and correct file.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Moto G6 Plus. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- LiquidRemix for Moto G6 Plus-Download
- Gapps For LiquidRemix-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install LiquidRemix on Moto G6 Plus
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Moto G6 Plus. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Moto G6 Plus. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install LiquidRemix on Moto G6 Plus.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Moto G6 Plus, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Moto G6 Plus
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Moto G6 Plus
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Moto G6 Plus
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install LiquidRemix on Moto G6 Plus
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the LiquidRemix zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the LiquidRemix zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install LiquidRemix GApps on your device
This is all about how to download and install LiquidRemix on Moto G6 Plus easily. If you have issues in following this guide then you can comment on your problems down in the comment section or even you can mail us your problem. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Keep visiting here to know more about your device