MIUI 11 has started to roll out so if you are an MIUI fan than this article will bring so much excitement for you. MIUI 11 is still based on android 9 but it will make your user interface look-alike android 10. There are so many new changes made in the MIUI 11 to enhance the looks and performance of the device. If you want to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro then you have to follow this guide for a successful installation of the global stable ROM.
Since MIUI is the custom ROM and the official ROM for MI and Redmi devices so you will get an OTA update notification to install the update if you haven’t got the notification yet you can check it manually by following these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on About Phone
- Then, tap on Software Updates
If you can’t see the update then probably you have to wait till it officially reaches your device or if you want to install it immediately on your device then follow the guide written below.
MIUI 11 has proved to be the best till yet in terms of looks and performance. The performance of your device will be enhanced after updating it to the MIUI 11 and new icon style and the animations will make your device look more futuristic. You can install this update as any other Custom ROM on your device of you haven’t received the OTA update till yet.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Elephone U Pro. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi note 6 pro- Download
- Gapps For MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 6 Pro. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Redmi Note 6 Pro. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 6 Pro, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Redmi Note 6 Pro
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROMzip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro. If you face any difficulties in installing the ROM in your device then comment your issue down we will try to get back to you with a solution. Follow this guide completely without missing any steps to avoid any unwanted error. Thank you for stopping by do share it with your friends who need this guide and do visit here regularly to read and know some amazing things about your device and it’s development.