How to install nitrogen os 11 on Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC: If you guys want to install the latest Nitrogen OS11 on your Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC then this is the right place for you guys. Now you can now Google is rolling out Android 11 to all of its Pixel phones, except for the original Pixel and Pixel XL that were released way back in 2016. This was expected since Google only guarantees three major OS updates for each Pixel phone, Anyways you can get that today your device on your device (Poco X3 NFC).
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC was launched in September 2020, Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC is a powerful mid-range device featuring an impressive 6GB RAM, 51690mAh battery, and stunning camera setup on the front and rear side. The side based fingerprint scanner offered by the device facilitates a one-handed unlocking experience, making it easy for users to operate the particular device.
Nitrogen OS comes with amazing features with a Stock Android experience just like pixel smartphones and much more. Just read this article from top to end & follow the instructions for installing the latest Nitrogen OS 11 on your Xiaomi Poco X3. You may experience some bugs in the OS (as the Android 11 is still not launched so under process), However, users have not reported any serious issue plus there is positive feedback from users so you can go for it.
SOME INTERESTING FEATURES ABOUT UPCOMING ANDROID 11
- The conversation is now easy- The conversation notifications are now kept separate and treated as a priority now, its one of the amazing feature about this update as now your important conversations will be treated as a priority by your device.
- Bubbles- This is the same feature facebook messenger use on android phones for conversations, a floating bubble will appear on screen whenever you got some text or message so that you don’t have t close the application you’re using to reply to that conversation.
- Default screen recording feature- There are a lot of applications for recording your screen on android stores but now you’ll get an inbuilt function to do that now, you can also add it to your notification panel to do some quick actions. There are a lot of exciting features about this upcoming OS like easy and quick access to other smart devices, better media controls, etc.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking the bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
How to install nitrogen os 11 on Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC (Android 11)
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Poco X3. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone, and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Install Nitrogen os 11 Andriod 11 for Xiaomi Poco X3 –Download
- Gapps For Install Nitrogen os 11 Andriod 11-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
This guide is divided into three sections, so follow it accordingly without skipping anything mentioned.
1. Unlock the bootloader
First of all, you have to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t know how to do it, then we will explain it to you here. In order to unlock the bootloader of any Xiaomi device, you have to get permission to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi device. In case you don’t know a thing about how to do it just follow this guide on how to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Poco X3.
2. Install TWRP On Xiaomi Poco X3
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Xiaomi Poco X3.
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the ADB folder. To download the TWRP for your device, follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to the ADB folder and hold shift and right-click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
ADB reboot bootloader
- Once you’re into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Install Nitrogen os 11 on Xiaomi Poco X3
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode, Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then select system, data, Dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Install Nitrogen os 11 zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Install Nitron os 11 zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Install Nitrogen os 11 Andriod 11 GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and Install Nitrogen os 11 Andriod 11 on Xiaomi Poco X3. After following this guide if you have any queries then let us know in the comment section. We will try to reach you as soon as possible. If you have followed the guide successfully, then you will get the expected results. Do share and follow our blog for such amazing posts.