We are introducing new Cyanogenmod for Honor 5x users. Now Honor users can install Cyanogenmod 13 (CM13) on your Honor 5x. We are providing guides to install this official version of Cyanogenmod 13.Let begin the guide on How to install official Cyanogenmod 13 for Honor 5x with Android 6.0 Rom.
Water 7 has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. Water 7 has 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 128GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of the battery
WHAT IS CYANOGENMOD
CyanogenMod is the most important and most widely used Custom-ROM (correctly it should actually be called “Custom Firmware”) for Android smartphones, tablets and other devices. Since December 2013, according to founder Steve Kondik, it has been installed on around 10 million devices worldwide. The number is growing rapidly – in July 2012 the number was still 2.7 million installations. According to a Wired article, there are some fans who have installed CyanogenMod on their Android device, even at Google .
The CyanogenMod allows older owners of older smartphones and tablets to benefit from current Android versions – even long after the manufacturers have discontinued their support. Even some devices, which were not intended to be used with Android, can be equipped with the CM, such as the HP TouchPad or the HTC HD2 . CyanogenMod is based on the open source branch of Android (AOSP). This means losing the manufacturer interfaces and customizations when you install the CyanogenMod and instead getting a relatively original Android. Of course, CyanogenMod itself is also available as swellable and can be modified according to the licensing conditions at pleasure, Compiled and focussed (thus split off and transferred into a separate project).
FEATURES OF CYANOGENMOD
CyanogenMod offers features and options not found in the official firmware distributed by mobile device vendors. Features supported by CyanogenMod include native theme support, FLAC audio codec support, a large Access Point Name list, Privacy Guard (per-application permission management application), support for tethering over common interfaces, CPU overclocking and other performance enhancements, unlockable bootloader and root access, soft buttons, status bar customisation and other “tablet tweaks”, toggles in the notification pull-down (such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS), and other interface enhancements. CyanogenMod does not contain spyware or bloatware, according to its developers.CyanogenMod is also said to increase performance and reliability compared with official firmware releases.
- First you need to backup all important data.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- Your Device At Least To 70-80% Charge for flashing.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Read guides below.
GUIDE TO INSTALL
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Slide on Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 12.1
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM12.1 ROM on Lyf Water 7 Successfully.