Hey, guys, we have brought something amazing for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S users. Now they can install the paranoid android pie on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S and update their Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S to Android pie. Paranoid Android Custom ROMs are one of the best custom ROMs available over the internet for a device. Even in some of our devices, we use paranoid android. This custom ROm gives your smartphone classic looks. Paranoid Android pie is one of the stable custom ROMs developers which provide their users the best. You can install paranoid android pie on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S without any difficulties. To install Paranoid Android Pie on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S you have to follow this guide completely.
Since android pie is the latest version of Android and it is not available for most of the devices so if you want to install android Pie on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S then you have to take help of a custom ROM. Paranoid Android is the best option to install because it is one of the trusted custom ROM based on android Pie. Paranoid android contains all the features of android pie in it and it is developed on android pie platform. Since the custom ROM is in its beta preview stage so you might face some minor bugs otherwise the custom ROM will work fine on your device.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Paranoid android pie for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S-Download
- Gapps For paranoid android pie-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install Paranoid Android Pie on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
1.How to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Download the Mi Flash Tool from the link we provided above
- Extract the downloaded file MiFlashTool Zip on your pc.
- Now Open the MiFlashUnlock from the folder in your PC
- Click on Agree
- In order to use Mi flash unlock tool you have to log in with your Mi account so, Log in with your Mi Account If you don’t have one then Sign UP – visit here to Sign Up
- After Login, the validation process will start and if you will get a message that “Your device is not Supported”. Don’t worry! just Click the “Go” button and that will take to the page http://en.miui.com/unlock/
- You will see a blue screen on that page with text UNLOCK YOUR MI DEVICE
- Click on the Unlock Now button.
- In the browser you will be asked to log in with Mi Account again, So sign in and enter your details with your Mobile Number.
- After logging in you will receive an OTP for verification on your phone.
- Enter the OTP number on the browser to complete the verification process.
- Now you have to wait till your application gets verified. This may take upto 4-5 days.
- When your Application is verified and approved, you will again receive an OTP in your registered phone number.
- Now enter the OTP number on the Unlocking screen.
- Now you will have the ability to Unlock your device from Mi Unlock Tool
- Open the Mi Unlock Tool from the extracted folder and now you will have the permission to unlock the phone.
- Once your phone is connected properly, the Unlock button will become active.
- Simply Click on Unlock and your bootloader will be unlocked and Start Flashing Custom Recovery, Custom Rom and more.
- Enjoy! You have finally have unlocked the bootloader.
2. Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Paranoid Android for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Paranoid Android zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Paranoid Android zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Paranoid Android GApps on your device
This will install the Paranoid Android on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S. We are sorry if you face any bug after installing this ROM on your device as this ROM is in it’s a beta testing stage so you may face some minor bugs while using your smartphone. This is all about how to download and install Paranoid Android Pie on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S easily. If you have issues in following this guide then you can comment your problems down in the comment section or even you can mail us your problem. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Keep visiting here to know more about your device.