Google’s Pixel 5 is now officially out, and reviews are raving wild, including our own. we can all agree that when it comes to software, UI design, aesthetics, and especially wallpapers, it brings the best experience out of a smartphone. Today, We Guide “How to install Pixel 5 Live Wallpapers on Any Android Devices”
How to install Pixel 5 Live Wallpapers on Any Android Devices
Here we Guide for All Android Smartphone, that running Android Nougat (7.0) and Above Android Version. This Case, many people are encountering some issues like live wallpaper does not apply on the lock screen on your smartphone.
These type of issues are generally prevalent on those Android devices running MIUI and Realme UI. We will Justify greatly as to how to Fix these types of issue in the next section.
- First, download the Pixel 5 live wallpaper APK from APKMirror. Pranav Pandey has ported the APK on the XDA forum. Also, he has been doing this for the past many years to Doing this.
Download Live Wallpaper for Android 8.1 and above: Download Here
Download Live Wallpaper for Android 7.0 and above: Download Here
- Now, install the live wallpaper APK just like any other Android APK on your Smartphone.
- After that, If you face a security prompt, then tap on “Settings” and allow the installation.
- Now, Pixel 5 live wallpaper is installed,
- After, open the Play Store and install the Wallpapers app (Download here)
- Then, open the Wallpapers app and scroll down to the bottom.
- Now, you will find the “Live Wallpapers” section after Open it
- Then, you will find all new wallpapers from Pixel 5, with Moving Shadows and Stepping Stones.
- After that, Tap on your choice of wallpaper and select “Set Wallpaper“.
- Now, pixel 5 live wallpaper working on my Android Devices.
How to Install Pixel 5 Live Wallpapers on MIUI and Realme UI
Many time Wallpapers app doesn’t show the “Open” button on some Android Smartphones Like MIUI and Realme UI Devices. So, follow this Guide to trigger the Wallpapers app manually.
- First, download and install Activity Launcher (Download Here) on your Android Devices.
- After the installation process, then open Activity Launcher and search for “Wallpapers”.
- After that, open the “Wallpapers” menu and open the first option.
- Now, It should take you immediately to the Wallpapers app, and from there you can easily access it.
- After that, set Pixel 5 Live Wallpapers on your Android Smartphone.
- In these cases, the first option does not work, then try the other option.
- Besides that, if you need to access live wallpapers immediately, then you can create a shortcut as well.
- Now, Tap and hold on to the opportunity and after that select “Create shortcut”. it will make a shortcut on your smartphone home screen.
- If the Pixel 5 live wallpaper is not being applied on the lock screen, then copy this simple trick.
- Then, press and hold the home screen and select “Wallpaper”.
- Now, open the “Wallpapers” menu that is placed at the centre.
- After that, a new Live Wallpapers section will open up.
- Now, click on any live wallpaper based on your Preferences and Tap on “Download it”.
- Then, tap on “Apply” and choose “Set on both”.
- After that, open the Wallpapers app by Google and transfer it to the “Live Wallpapers” section.
- Now, set the Pixel 5 live wallpaper of your choice. Also, it will work on both the home screen and lock screen.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed Pixel 5 Live Wallpapers on Any Android Devices. If you have faced any issues you can comment on your query. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.