If you are searching any great ROM for your Xiaomi Redmi 4A then your search has come to an end. We have brought an excellent custom ROM with Android Pie in it. PixysOS is the name of the ROM which is best if you want to experience android pie on Xiaomi Redmi 4A. It is the best custom ROM available for this device. You can install PixysOS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A if you want to install android Pie in it. If you want to know how to install PixysOS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A then you must follow this guide.
Android Pie is the latest android built by Google. Android pie is released a few weeks back. Since it’s the latest android so there are few stable custom ROMs built on Android Pie. PixysOS is one of the custom ROM built on android Pie and s stable. In order to install any custom ROM on your device, you first have to unlock it’s bootloader if you haven’t till now then don’t worry we will tell you how to do it. Talking about the PixysOS, it has been trusted by all of its users for being one of the stable ROM. It is one of the best custom ROM you can get with android Pie in it.
This guide will help you install PixysOS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A. We have prepared this guide step by step so that you can install this Custom ROm on your device easily. We also have added all the downloading links for the file which you will need in order to install PixysOS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- PixysOS for Xiaomi Redmi 4A-Download
- Gapps For PixysOS-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install PixysOS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 4A. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install PixysOS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 4A, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Xiaomi Redmi 4A .
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Xiaomi Redmi 4A
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install PixysOS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the PixysOS zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the PixysOS zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install PixysOS GApps on your device
We are sorry if you face any bug after installing this ROM on your device This is all about how to download and install PixysOS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A easily. If you have issues in following this guide then you can comment on your problems down in the comment section or even you can mail us your problem. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Keep visiting here to know more about your device.