Ressurection remix Oreo is the new custom ROM built on android oreo platform. It is one of the stable custom ROM which holds android Oreo in it. You can install Ressurection Remix Oreo on Doogee X5 Max to experience the latest android Oreo. Now, most of the new devices are running on android Oreo platform. If you want to install Ressurection Remix Oreo on Doogee X5 Max then you must follow this guide. We have prepared this guide with all the steps so that you can install Ressurection Remix oreo on Doogee X5 Max.
Since android Oreo is one of the latest built of google so it has reached fewer devices. If you want to experience android Oreo on Doogee X5 Max then you have to take help of a custom ROM. You can either wait for the official update to reach which might take some more months or a year or you can just do it now by installing the custom ROM. Ressurection Remix Oreo is one of the best custom ROM developed on Android oreo platform so it will support almost every device without any fails. The Ressurection Remix Oreo is not in its beta stage it’s completely stable. There are no such major bugs reported against this ROM.
You can trust resurrection Remix Oreo completely. Since installing a custom ROM is not one of the things the people are familiar with. If you are the one who hasn’t installed any custom ROM before then just don’t worry this guide is for you. For those who know how to install a custom ROm on Doogee X5 Max can just skip the guide and jump to downloading section in order to install resurrection remix on Doogee X5 Max. We have prepared this guide step by step so that you won’t face any difficulties while following this guide.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device by following this guide. Follow this guide at your own risk
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Doogee X5 Max. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to recieve it back
Resurrection remix Oreo for Doogee X5 Max Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
Resurrection remix Oreo Gapps- Download
How to download and install Resurrection remix Oreo for Doogee X5 Max
In order to install the custom ROM on Doogee X5 Max first you have to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP then only you can install any custom ROM on it. We have divided this guide into three sections. In the first section, we are going to discuss on how to unlock the bootloader of Doogee X5 Max. In the second section we will tell you how to install TWRP and then we will tell you the steps to install Resurrection remix Oreo for Doogee X5 Max.
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. Also if you are new to these things then also you will find this guide easy as we have arranged the steps in order so that you can follow it easily. Follow this guide completely without missing any steps as missing any step can brick your smartphone and you may not be able to get it back as it was. Follow this guide section wise, don’t follow it unorderly. Now here is the first section of the guide which will tell you how to unlock the bootloder of Doogee X5 Max.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Doogee X5 Max, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Doogee X5 Max .
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Doogee X5 Max
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Doogee X5 Max
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Resurrection remix Oreo for Doogee X5 Max
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Resurrection remix Oreo zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Resurrection remix Oreo zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Resurrection remix Oreo GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install resurrection remix Oreo for Doogee X5 Max. If you have followed the guide completely without missing any step and then also you are facing any problem installing this ROM then comment them down. We will reach you ASAP.