How to Install Resurrection Remix OS 7 on Poco F1: Cheer up Poco F1 users you can now update your smartphone on the latest Android Pie with the most trusted ROM. Now you can download and install Resurrection Remix OS 7 on Poco F1. Resurrection Remix is one of the most stable and trusted custom ROM available on android Pie platform. resurrection Remix is best in terms of an update. You will get an update once in a month which will keep your device more secure and updated. If you want to install this custom ROM on your device successfully then you have to follow this guide correctly.
Since Android 9.0 is the latest android released by Google a few weeks back so very few devices are there which are currently running android pie in it. If you face any issues or bugs while using this custom ROM then you must report it to its developer we hope that soon that problem will be solved. We have prepared this guide step by step so that you can follow it easily. Follow this guide carefully because missing any step could cause harm to your smartphone.
Ressurection Remix OS is one of the custom ROM which contains no or minor bugs with android pie in it. Talking about android Pie, it’s the new android with some great features in it. With android pie, Google has improved the user experienced. The new Android has new animation styles and icon packs with more notification controls.
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Poco F1. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Resurrection Remix OS 7 for Poco F1-Download
- Gapps For Resurrection Remix OS 7-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install Resurrection Remix OS 7 on Poco F1
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections, the first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Poco F1. The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Poco F1. Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install Resurrection Remix OS 7 on Poco F1.
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install adb and fastboot drivers on your PC
- In order to unlock the bootloader of Poco F1, you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Poco F1 .
- Open the adb folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Poco F1
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Poco F1
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Resurrection Remix OS 7 on Poco F1
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Resurrection Remix OS 7 zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Resurrection Remix OS 7 zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Resurrection Remix OS 7 GApps on your device
This will install Resurrection Remix OS 7 on Poco F1. We are sorry if you face any bug after installing this ROM on your device as this ROM is in its a beta testing stage so you may face some minor bugs while using your smartphone. This is all about how to download and install Resurrection Remix OS 7 on Poco F1 easily. If you have issues in following this guide then you can comment on your problems down in the comment section or even you can mail us your problem. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Keep visiting here to know more about your device.