Here we are sharing another guide on stock ROM. This time we will tell you how to install stock ROM on Huawei smartphones in the easiest manner. Stock ROMs are better than any custom ROM. Stock ROMs are built by a team of professional developers whereas a custom ROM is built by some fresh developers and it’s not as much safe as a stock ROM. A stock ROM may have fewer features and provides you very fewer updates but still, it runs better on that device than any custom ROM. If you want to install Stock ROM on Huawei devices then you must follow this guide completely. Install Stock ROM on Huawei Smartphones
We have prepared this guide step by step with all the required downloading links so that you can follow this guide easily. We have written all the two methods of installing stock ROM on Huawei smartphones, you can follow any of the steps which you want. f you want to follow the guide with the second method then just keep in mind that you must have TWRP installed on your device otherwise you will not be able to follow this guide.
Benefits of a stock ROM
A stock ROM is best for the device as it has all the features arranged according to the device specifications and moreover it provides the smoothness in the performance. With a stock ROM, you will be secured as you will receive the latest security updates from time to time. There are some more benefits you get after flashing the stock ROM which is mentioned below:
- Fix the boot loop problem
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Through Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick the device
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Keep your device’s battery charged above 70%.
- Don’t rush while following the guide, make sure not to skip any step
- First, download all the required files from the download section then proceed to follow this guide.
- If you want to follow the method of hurupdater then you must have your bootloader unlocked and TWRP installed.
How to install Stock ROM on Huawei Smartphones
We will tell you how to install Stock ROM on Huawei smartphones in two methods. Firstly we will tell you how to install it by DLOAD method.
1.) Install Stock ROM on Huawei Smartphones using DLOAD method
- Firstly create a new folder in your micro SD card partition and name it dload
- Now Download the Stock Rom for your Huawei smartphone according to your device’s model from here.
- After downloading extract the folder, you will see something like update.app, Copy it.
- Now paste the update.app file in dload folder.
- Switch off your device
- Then press and hold both the volume rockers and power button together for some seconds
- Now the update process will automatically start, it will take some minutes
- Keep patience and don’t disturb the process
- After the process completes your device will reboot automatically.
2.) Install Stock ROM on Huawei devices using HuRUpdater
- Download the latest Stock ROM for your device from here.
- The downloaded files should be in the same format as shown below
- update.zip (use FullOTA file)
- Now place all the files in the separate folder on your device
- Download the latest HurUpdater from here.
- Save it in the same folder (Where you have placed all the stock ROM files)
- Boot your device into TWRP mode and install HurUpdater.zip
This is all about how to download and install Stock ROM on Huawei devices easily. If you have issues in following this guide then you can comment your problems down in the comment section or even you can mail us your problem. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Keep visiting here to know more about your device.