If you have reached here then it means you know a little bit about TWRP recovery and want to install it on your device, if that so then you have landed at the right place here today we will tell you what is a TWRP recovery and guide you to install it easily. TWRP is a custom recovery tool which will help you to install custom ROMs, kernels, backup and restore. It’s the most trusted custom Recovery after CWM. TWRP is a very easy tool to use, unlike the stock recoveries where you have to navigate through volume rockers. In order to install TWRP on your device follow this guide.
We will tell you the easiest way to install TWRP on your android smartphone. With the help of TWRP recovery, you can root your device too, TWRP is recommended by every developer. Installing TWRP is not a hard task but it’s risky as if you made a mistake in following the steps then you may end up bricking your device and may not get it back. We have added the direct downloading links for the file which you will need.
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily but before following the guide, read the pre-requisite section written below.
ALSO READ : What is MicroG? How to Install MicroG?
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked
- You must have a battery percentage above 50 percent
- Download and install your device’s driver on your PC.
- Install ADB fastboot tool and TWRP recovery image from the links given below.
How to install TWRP Recovery on Android using Fastboot
- First of all download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the adb folder. To download the TWRP for your device follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to adb folder and hold shift and right click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
If you have any queries left then do drop them in the comment section below.