We are introducing new LineageOs for Infinix Note 2 (x600) users. Now Infinix users can install LineageOS 14.1 for Infinix Note 2 (x600). We are providing guides to install this unofficial version of LineageOS 14.1. Let begin the guide on How to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Infinix Note 2 (x600) with Android 7.1.2 Rom.
Infinix Note 2 (x600) has a Display of 720 by 1280 resolution and 6.0 inch of the screen. Infinix Note 2 (x600) has Octa-core 1.3 GHz Processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 16GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 2MP front camera. Powered by 4000mAh of the battery.
WHAT IS LINEAGEOS
LineageOS, also known as LineageOS Android Distribution and Lineage is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.
FEATURES OF LINEAGEOS
LineageOS offers features and options not found in the official firmware distributed by mobile device vendors. Features supported by LineageOS include native theme support, FLAC audio codec support, a large Access Point Name list, Privacy Guard (per-application permission management application), support for tethering over common interfaces, CPU overclocking and other performance enhancements, unlockable bootloader and root access, soft buttons, status bar customisation and other “tablet tweaks”, toggles in the notification pull-down (such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS), and other interface enhancements. LineageOS does not contain spyware or bloatware, according to its developers.LineageOS is also said to increase performance and reliability compared with official firmware releases.
As usual, there are a few steps to follow. Fortunately for us, the ease of installing LineageOScomes in part from the small number of prerequisites to installation. It is advisable for those who wish to keep their information to make a backup . So, to install LineageOS, you will need:
- A custom recovery like TWRP or ClockworkMod installed on the device
- First you need to backup all important data.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone.
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- Your Device At Least To 70-80% Charge for flashing.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
In case your device does not have custom recovery , it is imperative to install one. To do this, you can follow one of the many tutorials on the Internet by simply tapping Install TWRP (or CWM) on [device model].
Download Required Files
As you may have noticed, it is not necessary to have a computer. Just click below download buttons, which will be take you to Download the Lineage OS 14.1 corresponding to your Infinix Note 2 (x600).
GUIDE TO INSTALL LINEAGE OS 14.1 ON Infinix Note 2 (x600)
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage.
- Slide on Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the LineageOS 14.1
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Infinix Note 2 (x600).
All you have to do is restart your phone, which should work under Lineage OS. It is then time to restore your backup and recover your data.