This guide will tell you How to install Xenon HD on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 . Most of you who are using the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 device will be getting bored using the same UI and the same Android version for a long time. Since the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 doesn’t get any latest updates officially, it’s time for you to switch on to the custom ROMs. Now talking about custom ROMs, it’s always been hard to choose a custom ROM for your device. If you have ever installed any custom ROM on any device, then you must be aware of the fact that choosing a custom ROM is the crucial part. If you want to know how to install Xenon HD on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 [Android 9.0], then follow this guide.
Here we have the solution for you, we have brought an excellent custom ROM based on Android 9.0 pie, which is stable enough that no major bugs reported against it. If you are finding an Android 9.0 custom ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 then you should go with the latest Xenon HD stable Custom ROM. Most of the time, people are worried about bugs inside a custom ROM, but this custom ROM is an official built so you will find no significant bugs in it. You can install this ROM on your device without having any issues. If you want to install Xenon HD on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 then just follow this guide, we have mentioned each and everything you need to install Xenon HD on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 .
Gearallnews.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. Unlocking bootloader is an easy but risky process if you skip any step then it may result in bricking your device and in that case we are not responsible.
Note: By following this guide, your smartphone’s warranty will be void.
- Your battery must be above 80 percent before following this guide
- This guide is only for Elephone U Pro. Don’t follow this for any another device
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed
- Don’t skip any step as missing any step could brick your smartphone, and you may not be able to receive it back.
- Xenon HD for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 – Download
- Gapps For Xenon HD-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for windows-Download
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for MAC-Download
How to download and install Xenon HD on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
This guide has been prepared step by step so that you can follow it easily. We have divided this guide into three major sections. The first one will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 . The second section will guide you about installing TWRP on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 . Then the third and final section will guide you on how to install Xenon HD on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 .
1. Unlock the bootloader
- Download and install ADB and fastboot drivers on your PC
- To unlock the bootloader of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 , you have to enable USB debugging from the developer’s option. If you don’t know how to do it, then open settings>>about device>>tap built number 6-8 times till the message appears you are a developer now. Then go to Settings->Developer options ->USB debugging. This will enable USB debugging in Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Open the ADB folder on your PC and hold shift + Right click and select open Command window here.
- Now one by one enter the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- After your phone boots into bootloader mode run this command
- fastboot oem unlock
- If you get any message on the smartphone the press yes to confirm unlocking
- After the process is completed successfully run this command
2. Install TWRP On Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
This section will tell you how to install the TWRP on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- First of all, download the TWRP recovery image for your device and rename it to TWRP and save it in the ADB folder. To download the TWRP for your device, follow the link above and select your device and download the TWRP recovery image from there.
- Now go to ADB folder and hold shift and right-click inside the folder then select open command window here.
- Connect your device with the PC and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once you’re into bootloader mode, type the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device.
- Done!! This will install TWRP on your device
3. How to install Xenon HD on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- First of all, follow the pre-requisite section then proceed
- Now download the required ROM files from above and save it on your device’s storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode
- Once you are booted into TWRP mode, Select wipe and tap advanced wipe then the select system, data, Dalvik/ART cache, cache. Just remember not to format the storage in which you have saved the Xenon HD zip file.
- Now swipe to format the selected items
- Now Select install then search for the Xenon HD zip file which you have saved before and swipe to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- Now follow the same steps to install Xenon HD GApps on your device
That’s all on how to download and install Xenon HD on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 . If you face any difficulties in installing the ROM in your device then comment your issue down, we will try to get back to you with a solution. Follow this guide completely without missing any steps to avoid any unwanted error. Thank you for stopping by do share it with your friends who need this guide and do visit here regularly to read and know some fantastic things about your device and it’s development.